Chapter 120

Camila's POV

I closed the diary and left it on the shelf in Lauren's room. I left there at the same moment they rang the bell. Taylor opened. I heard Harry's voice invade the room, and I went there.

“I thought you had forgotten me already.”
I said dramatically, going to hug him.

“I would never forget my passion flower.”
he smiled, giving back the embrace
“I came to see if there was any place for me in your suitcase...” he commented “you can take me as a souvenir from Miami”
I saw him laughing “much better than those t-shirts in which it is written:
‘I was in Miami and I remembered you.’ You're going to tell me that you never had one right?”

“From Miami never, but from other countries yes. Several.” I said and sat on the sofa, like him “I don't want the man to forget me when I leave” I made a pout.

“Do you have any trauma with being forgotten?” he asked “because it's the second time you tell me in less than five minutes”

“Leave me, I'm sensitive” I defended myself “listen, I want to see you going to Mexico as a recognized actor” I said and smiled “then I'll show you over there”

“Of course I'll go” he affirmed “at the end I have all the appearance of actor.” he said proud

“Why are you always the one who encourages me?” I asked, smiling.

“Ah, because I have that wonderful gift of treating people” he said convinced.

Lauren's POV

I can say that I lost track of time, I have no idea what day it is today and much less know if Camila is still in Miami or if she left.

Just thinking that at this moment she can be away from me, farther, I mean, my heart is falling apart.

“Good evening my favorite patient” she came in, smiling.

“You must tell that to everyone” -I closed my eyes, joking “I wanted to be happy with your presence, but whenever you come I have to consume something...”

“You have to be happy to see me, my dear” she smiled, leaving her tray of always
“I learned that you behaved very well this weekend that I wasn't” she praise.

“Yes, now I'm a good girl” I sighed.

She nodded, seeing the medicines she was preparing.

“How are the talks with the psychologist?” she asked, looking at me.

“Am I going to give you the full report?” I asked ironically and moved my hair.

“That's right, but I wanted you to tell me” she shrugged.

“I wanted to get out of here” I looked at her “ but you can't have everything you want, right?” I asked.

“Is it so horrible to have to see me every day?” she asked

“It's horrible not being able to see Camila.” I sighed “I don't even know if he's still in Miami...”

Camila's POV

I sat on Lauren's bed, in the shape of an Indian, looking around. The last two days went by very quickly, I divided my attention between Taylor and Harry, who at any moment made it clear how bad they felt with my departure.

Today, however, 48 hours before the flight, I took some time for Lauren. Or for the places that make me remember her the most. I spent the whole day reliving our tour of Miami, taking the opportunity to say goodbye to the city.

Now, it's almost 9 o'clock at night and I'm alone sharing a moment in the place where their presence is strongest. Clara and Michael left early, I have no idea where they went, and Taylor is with Chris playing video games, so I got some time for myself.

I took one of her photos, which was on a small table and I saw it, my heart tightened involuntarily. I stayed wandering around for half an hour, when I heard a familiar voice ringing from below.

A voice that flooded the house and made my body respond immediately.

Only that, it can not be.

Once again the voice was heard strongly, affirming that I am not going crazy, my eyes were filled with tears just by listening to her, although it is
probably only my imagination.

Lauren's POV

Naturally the nostalgia of my family was huge and although I haven't yet been definitively discharged, I would take advantage of these few days that freed me to be with them.

But nevertheless the house seemed to be empty, I would not have the courage to ask for Camila, but even so my eyes searched for the place. I was feeling suffocated with all this tension, I need to sit down and understand that she is no longer here.

I let go of my sister's tight hug and then I found who I was looking for. From the top of the stairs, looking surprised and unable to believe it. Before I could react, she ran down and threw herself into my arms,
I held her by the waist, hugging her, as surprised as she was to know that I was still here.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips, I hid my head in her neck, inhaling her perfume and feeling like she was trembling.

For the first time, since I arrived, I cried.

I closed my eyes letting the tears fall, I raised my face, giving him several kisses on his cheek and noticing that she was crying too.

I leaned my forehead into hers, looking her eyes, I brought my hand up to her face, touching her.

I cried because of the pain I felt
when I thought I had already lost it.

For the despair of being with her.

For the certainty that I won't survive another second when I no longer have her here.

-
14 chapters left⏳