{25 Things have changed.

Your POV

You walked into the classroom with your coffee in your hands. There was one positive thing about waking up hours before class, you had all the time to get a good cup of coffee before going to University. You were the first to arrive in the classroom and started unpacking your books and laptop to do a little bit of work before class would start. You had gotten used to waking up early and often used the time to work on a project or just relax before class. Also, it turned out Yoongi usually has no trouble sleeping and thus wasn't as affected as you thought he was very sensitive to you drinking coffee, he feels the caffeine buzz too. Maybe it was because you were a natural light sleeper and Yoongi well he also usually drinks coffee you weren't sure how this whole bonding thing works... It's different for every person, so you couldn't just ask anyone you just had to slowly learn for yourself.

''Things have changed huh,'' Haneul chuckled when she plops down on the seat next to you, ''You were always late to class and now you are always first to arrive.''

''Yeah,'' You look up from your work smile a little, ''I'm still getting used to all of it.''

''So have you finally settled on a day for the second date?'' Haneul asked wiggling her eyebrows.

''No, not yet,'' You sigh, ''Do you have to ask this every day?''

''Of course!!'' Haneul smiled, ''I want to know everything! I'm just so happy for you!''

It had been a few days since your first date with Yoongi, the girls had gone frantic after you told them about what had happened. They wouldn't stop talking about how amazing it must be to have a soulmate and wanted to know every single detail. You thought it would annoy you but actually, you couldn't stop talking about him and how well things were going. Even though you had only been on one date the two of you texted often and it didn't feel like you were just getting to know him. It felt like you had known him for years and it made it so much easier to cope with feeling his emotions. You also learned that you didn't feel everything, only the stronger emotion came through to you. For example, you would feel it if he was happy and excited on stage but wouldn't feel it if Jin would crack a joke and Yoongi would laugh.

''He said he will try to make time this week though,'' You tell Haneul who immediately grins at you.

''Good, good,'' Haneuls says still grinning, ''I can't wait to see the two of you together.''

''You just want to meet BTS,'' You raise an eyebrow at her.

''No, no,'' Haneul waves a hand in front her in denial, ''I just want to see what a soulmate relationship is like.''

''Yeah, right,'' You reply sarcastically.

''HEEEYYY,'' Jieun yells and plops down on the chair next to Haneul. ''How are you guys doing?''

''Good,'' You and Haneul reply.

''and how is Yoongi?'' Jieun asks you curiously.

''Good,'' You reply, ''He's trying to make time to go on a second date with me this week.''

''Ooooohh!'' Jieun exclaims.

''Good morning everyone,'' The professor enters the classroom and starts today's lecture.

You and the girls start paying attention and open your notebooks to take notes during class. Halfway through the class, you feel your phone vibrate, you secretly take out your phone and look at the screen. It's a text from Yoongi.

Yoongi: Good morning, :)

You: Hey :)

Yoongi: What are you going to do today?