A few months

A FEW MOTHS LATER....

JUN HEE POV

I'm getting excited because my pregnancy is already 9 months.I'm just counting days to wait for the baby to see the world."Jun Hee!Where are you?"Kai shouted from the kitchen."I'm in the room!"I yelled."Here you are!What are you doing?I searched for you at the living room just now because you sat there a few minutes ago..and now you're here?"he asked."Kai-ah..I'm 9 months pregnant already..I want to rest.."I replied weakly."It's okay..just take care of our baby..a few days more and we have another family member."he said."Thank you,Kai.."I layed on the bed and rest.

KAI POV

I was drinking a glass of water and searched for her."Where is she?" I asked to myself."Jun Hee!Where are you?"I shouted from the kitchen."I'm in the room!"she yelled again.I walked to our room and found her sitting on the bed.After I asked her,she only answered me weakly.I looked at her as she layed down and rest.I felt pity to see her in such condition so,I covered her with blanket and went to buy some food for her.

JUN HEE

I was sleeping soundly and suddenly I felt my stomach really hurts."Kai!Kai!"I called for Kai but he didn't show up.The pain is hurting me hard this time."Uh!!!!"I screamed and quickly reached for my phone and called Kai."Yeo-"Kai answered but I cutted him off because it's painful."Kai-ah!!!Come home quick!!I think I might be giving birth right now!!"I told him."Arrasso!!"he said and hung up."What's that?!!!"I saw some fluid coming out."Where are you Kai?!"I yelled.After a few minutes,Kai barged in and carried me hurriedly into the car and drove off to the hospital."Just hold it,Jun Hee!We're going to arrive in just 5 more minutes."he calmed me down as he hold my hand."I can't Kai!!"I hold his hand tighter."No!You can!"He said again.Before I know,we arrived already.Kai got out from the car and called the nurses from the emergency section."Come!"one of the nurses said and about 4 other nurses brought me on the hospital bed.The last thing I saw was Kai..his face full of worries and I passed out.

KAI POV

"Dear god,please let my wife and baby alive and in a good condition.."I prayed hard.I was waiting for an hour infront of the surgery room.Then,the doctor and his nurses came out.I immediately stood up from my seat and approach them."Doc,how's my wife?"I asked worriedly."May I know what's your name?"the doctor asked."Kim Jongin"I answered."Mr.Kim,you're wife is okay and she's still unconcious right now.I think,she'll wake up in any moment."the doctor explained."How about my baby?"I asked again."Your baby?Well,Mr Kim..Congratulations!You have a baby boy!"the doctor said cheerfully."Oh..thank god..everything's all right..thank you so much doctor.."I thanked him.