7 to 3

Ric's POV

Getting to the Hotel room was a mission in of itself, I mean I had to be in the car with Tabitha and James for over 9 hours, It was a mission in of itself but come on you don't have to be that weird you know. I love my friends, I really do. But honestly, That's too long for anyone to be in such close proximity with another.

Tabitha: "Come on Ric there isn't much else we could do and you know that."

Ric: "We could have flown, And not spent so much time and had lunch somewhere with the girls."

James: "You don't like us?"

Ric: "I don't like spending over 9 hours with two people I know the least. We've been friends for over a year but come on, Even you guys would have had to get frustrated or annoyed at least once?"

James: "Yeah but we were prepared for the trip."

Ric: "I don't want to know, You two go and enjoy yourselves, I'm going to get changed for tonight."

In one way I am kind of glad we didn't fly, Not that I don't like flying, But I feel like with us driving, We have our own cars so we don't need to rely on public transport or taxi services. 

Janice: "Oh hey you guys made it."

Walking into my room to see her sprawled over the couch was something to behold, She looked really comfortable but at the same time, Like she was laying on a bed of nails. 

Ric: "How did you manage to get into my room again?"

Janice: "I told you, The reception fucked up and are now trying to find out where they will put me. It's not all bad I guess, I got here first so they should be nearly finished processing everything. Want me to head off so you can change?"

Ric: "Nah it's fine, I need a shower first and then I'll get changed. Being in such a small and cramped place for so long makes me feel dirty."

Janice: "Sorry mate, Don't think James is all that into you."

Ric: "What a shame I'm not into him."

Janice and I had been friends for close to 8 years now, She and I went through the hell that is High school together and are even now having only recently finished our last year at University. She's helped me through a lot and I know for a fact that I wouldn't be around if she wasn't there to help me pull through some dark times.

Janice: "I'll go see Trin and Allen, They should be ready and dressed so don't take too long yeah? Gonna head out, Somewhere tonight and do something, They organised with Dinner. Sounds good?"

Ric: "What do I wear?"

Janice: "Something comfortable. Sweat pants and a T-Shirt. Maybe bring a Jacket just in case it gets cold."

Ric: "Ok, I'll see you in a bit. I'm going to go and get clean."

After washing myself for a lot longer than I thought I would, enjoying the fact I didn't need to worry about water bills or how long I can stay in there. I hopped out and changed in a nice and casual Red T-shirt with a Pair of Jeans on tight and grabbed a Black Jacket from my suitcase just in case it got cold later per Janice's request. I was nervous more than anything, supposedly, Janice and Tyler had organised the entire trip, filled with activities, food, drinks and of course the casinos at some point. I mean you can't go to Vegas and not have a bet let's be honest. Making sure I had everything on me, I walked over to Tyler's room and knocked, being let in before laying down on his bed.

Tyler: "How long does it take to shower and get changed?"

Ric: "A long time trust me. What's happening first?"