Chapter 9 | Wouldn't Change It For Anything

𝐍 𝐎 𝐀 𝐇 ' 𝐒    𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

Smack!

What the fuck was that?

Opening my eyes, thankful for the darkness of the room with the curtains pulled over the window, I see Dylan's arm hanging over my face. He's a weird sleeper. Pushing his arm away from my face, I roll my eyes as I sit up on the floor. Dylan sleeps peacefully on the bed still while Aiden is also still asleep on the floor. Running my hand through my messy hair, I get up and walk over Aiden without waking him up. Closing the door behind me, I walk down the hallway confused as I hear music playing and smell food. Turning the corner, I see the girls dancing around the kitchen cooking.

"Well, good morning to me then," I smirk, leaning against the wall with my arms crossed. They all jump at the sound of my voice, clearly not expecting us to be awake yet, making me chuckle.

"You scared us, and you couldn't put a shirt one before you came out?" Ava asks, her eyes flickering down to my bare chest, a blush forming on her cheeks.

"And deny you the pleasure of seeing this," I joke, making her roll her eyes, but I can see her smile. "It's too early for my brain to process and it's usually us three guys here. You're making breakfast?"

Walking to the kitchen, I make some coffee before Sierra answers, "You guys let us stay over last night in your rooms. I doubt all three of you sharing a room was what you wanted to do, so we thought we'd make breakfast as a thank you."

"You girls didn't have to do that, how many people are you feeding?" I ask, noticing the amount of food.

"Well, let's see three football players who each have the appetite of the hulk, equals six normal humans," Ava works out.

"And then there is Ava, who makes up for two people as well," Hannah smirks as Ava smiles sheepishly.

Before I can say anything, Dylan slides into the kitchen in his boxers. "I smell food."

"What is it with guys and no clothes?" Hannah mutters, throwing her hands into the air.

"I love you girls," Dylan gushes, going to kiss all of their heads before taking a plate of bacon, but Ava hits his hand with a spoon.

"Wait for everyone, can you get Aiden up?" Ava asks and Dylan nods.

"AIDEN!" Dylan shouts, running through the apartment before we hear a crash and shouting.

"Dylan, get your fat ass off me," We hear Aiden shout, and the girls all look worried while I lean back against the counter, drinking my coffee. An ordinary morning for us. Aiden and Dylan come rounding the corner, with Aiden shooting glares into Dylan's back. We help the girls plate up the food before we all sit around digging into the food.

"You girls are good cooks," Aiden compliments. He isn't wrong, they know how to cook, if Dylan stuffing his face is any sign.

"Don't get used to it, you guys are cooking for us next," Sierra jokes.

"Contrary to what you may believe, we're good cooks." Dylan puffs out his chest, but Aiden and I look at him. "Ok these two are, I'm now allowed in the kitchen ever."

"I'm shocked," Hannah states, making us chuckle. "Do you guys have practice today?"

"Yeah, you watching again, Ava?" Aiden asks and Ava shakes her head.

"Need to get started on working through my first draft, plus I have work later," She explains. "Hey, who took the last pancake?" She pouts and Dylan smiles sheepishly with the last pancake in his mouth.