33 - END

It was the day. The day that Jeongguk was going to ask Taehyung to be his boyfriend.

Jeongguk ran towards Yoongi's room and barged through the door.

"Hyung! I need your hel- OH MY GOD LOCK THE DOOR. MY INNOCENT EYES." Jeongguk yelled, covering his eyes as he ran back out to the hallway and closing the door. He had just walked in on Yoongi doing "sexual things" with Jimin and Hoseok.

Instead of going to his best friend, he decided that Jin would be the next best thing. Jeongguk ran downstairs only to see Jin aggressively cooking.

"H-hey hyung." Jeongguk said hesitantly, kind of scared as to why Jin was furiously slapping some eggs with a spatula.

The younger got no reply from the older so he proceeded to slowly back away, scared that he will be the next victim of the spatula.

That left Namjoon. Don't get it wrong, Namjoon was a great leader and great friend but his methods of doing things were sometimes...questionable.

Jeongguk walked towards the studio as that was where the leader spent most of his time.

He opened the door as his knocks were practically useless and saw Namjoon working on music. Jeongguk walked towards the extreme music enthusiast and shook him vigorously. Namjoon hesitantly took off his headphones, sighing as he rubbed his eyes.

"What is it Jeongguk?" Namjoon asked tiredly, a strain in his voice clearly visible and his eyes were drowsy.

"I need your help." Jeongguk replied, showing nothing but seriousness on his face as he stared deeply into the older's soul. Namjoon looked around, wondering if anyone else was here but soon realised that the younger was talking to no other than him.

"M-my help?" In which Jeongguk replied with a nod. Namjoon gestured to sit on the couch behind all of the equipment and they both sat down.

"What is it?" Namjoon questioned, clearly intrigued yet worried at the words that would be heard from Jeongguk's mouth.

"I want to ask Taehyung to officially be my boyfriend, but I want it to be special. I need your help to help me set it up."

"Do you have any ideas?"

Jeongguk nodded.

Taehyung's POV

I woke up to find no one next to me, I frowned. I sat up and yawned, rubbing my eyes to try get rid of the sleepiness.

"Why is it so quiet?" I asked myself, noticing the eerily quiet dorm. Usually someone would be yelling or you could hear the faint background noise of the TV. I turned to grab my phone, only noticing that it was not there. Instead, a post-it note lay in its place. I picked it up and read the neat handwriting.

dress up nice and go to the kitchen <3 - JK

I smiled at the note, grinning more at the small heart drawn at the bottom of the note. I placed it back down in its original place and got out of bed.

I walked to my wardrobe and picked out a grey-beige coloured turtle-neck sweatshirt and black jeans that were cuffed at the bottom. I heard it was going to be a little cold so I also grabbed a white jacket that went down to below my knee.

I cheerfully walked down to the kitchen expecting to see Jeongguk only noticing that the dorm was completely deserted, Jin had not even cooked any food. I walked to the fridge with a small frown placed on my face and opened the door, noticing a bowl of my favourite yogurt with another post-it note stuck on the bowl. A smile returned to my face as I read the note.

did you really think you wouldn't have any food? go to car after you ate <3 - JK

I grabbed the bowl of strawberry blend yogurt and sat down on the table, where my phone coincidentally was. I scrolled through my social media, looking at all the nice things ARMY say, and happily munched on my breakfast. After I finished eating, I stood up and slipped my phone in my jacket. I walked out the dorm, not forgetting to lock with my key, and walked towards the shared car. As I got closer, I noticed the familiar, fluorescent pink colour of another post-it note. I grinned as I quickened my pace to read what it says.

manager-hyung will drive you somewhere. just sit, be pretty and enjoy the road snack inside. once you get there, you'll see Jimin <3 - JK

I smiled once again as I wondered what Jeongguk was up to. I got into the car, smiling politely at our manager and I noticed the bag of my favourite chips on the seat next to me. Swiftly, I grabbed them and open them skillfully. During the entire drive, all that was heard was the faint sound of the radio playing and obnoxious, loud chewing. We finally arrived at the unknown address and I stepped out of the car, bowing as our manager sped off. I turned around and was instantly startled of the sight of Jimin standing there, smiling widely.

"What's wrong with your face?!" I semi-yelled, still recovering from the shock. Jimin's smile instantly dropped and his brows furrowed.

"Just give me your hand." Jimin mumbled. I grabbed his hand that he held out and I was instantly dragged to wherever Jimin was taking me. He speed-walked so intensely that I almost tripped over multiple times. We suddenly halted and I realised that we were in a park. It was sunset and as I looked around, I noticed fairy lights hanging in the trees and were strung up on wooden poled, creating a path for me to walk down.

"Go then." Jimin grumbled, still salty that I low-key insulted him. I let go of his hand and slowly walked down the path with curiosity. I noticed lots of rose petals were scattered along the sides of the path. As I walked further, I came across a smiling Yoongi (a rare sight) who was holding a bouquet of my favourite flowers, lilies. He held them out and I took them with a bow. I carried on walking, hearing the fate sound of music playing. I kept walking until I reached a fountain that was scattered with rose petals. As I was in awe with the scenery, Hoseok and Jin came out and stood on the side of the fountain. They were both smiling and held one sign each.

Turn. Around.

I read the 2 words carefully and I turned around to see a smiling Jeongguk, also dressed nicely. He stepped forward as he opened his mouth to speak.

"JEONGGUK! SORRY I'M LATE- AH shit, it's started already...Taehyung, these are for you." Namjoon yelled, lowering to a soft whisper as he realised the situation. He bowed down and handed Taehyung a box of chocolates then slowly slid away, embarrassed that he ruined the moment.

"God dammit Namjoon." Jeongguk mumbled under his breath, glaring daggers into the leader. I just laughed as I looked at Jeongguk's annoyed expression. Noticing my small giggle, Jeongguk returned his attention back to me and smiled once again.

"Taehyung-ah, I love you so much. We've been through so much together and I've been thinking about this for a while now, I just wanted to make it official ya know? Anyways, Taehyung, will you do the honours of being my official boyfriend?" Jeongguk asked, smiling like an idiot and slightly blushing. I blushed deeply as I looked at everything one more time and looked back at Jeongguk.

"Yes!" I exclaimed as I smiled widely. Jeongguk took me in his arms, disregarding any concern for the flowers and chocolate, and hugged me tightly. He set me down and kissed me, just as the sun began to completely set and the lights around us shined brighter than before. We were so committed to the moment that we didn't even notice the other members gathering near us and gawking at the scene. We finally pulled away and just stared at each other.

"You squished the chocolates." I said, ruining the moment.

"Why do you do it Taehyung?" Jeongguk said, laughing at me. I joined in as we hugged once more.

"I love you Ggukie, for as long as I'm yours."

"I love you too, for as long as you're mine...

Taehyung-ah."

***********

and this is the end! I enjoyed writing this a lot, let me know if you'd like an epilogue or a sequel!