Chapter 13

Royal palace consists of 5 main wings.
Starting from west , the first wing belongs to the prince , the next one for the next queen in waiting , the main wing or central wing which belongs to the king and queen , the next one belongs to the great queen and the last one at the east belongs to the princess.

Each wing consist of 20 bedrooms , a master bedroom with walk in wardrobe , a kitchen , private pool , entertainment room and it goes on.

The chase and run game which started from the central wing only ended in the west wing .
All the 3... Kongpop , Arthit and knot were panting and sweating but still no one stopped. Not until they reached the west wing .
Many were curious and surprised ... But the ones who heard about arthit's return and those who recognized Arthit had a genuine smile on their face. The 3 musketeers of royal palace are back .

Kongpop POV

Only thoughts that run on my mind right now is... Escape from Arthit till his anger reduces...
Do you think I was lucky.... NO
I was nearly half dead when I reached my wing.
I saw Arthit and behind him p knot running towards me.

All of us were trying to breath properly. Running from central wing to my wing is no joke. P knot managed to grab 3 water bottles from the mini fridge and passed each of us one. Within seconds our bottles were empty. It took us few minutes to breath at normal rate.

Kongpop - that was fun

Arthit - just like our

Knot- childhood days

All - 3 musketeers

We all broke into a smile.

How I miss those days .

Knot - I will be back in a minute.

P knot left me and Arthit alone . soon out eyes met.
Within seconds , we realised our position. The predator and its prey.

Arthit - you bloody liar... You cheat... How come you didn't mention anything about staying in the palace or going through training .

That was the last standard words he told.
Soon he started throwing the things next to him on me.

soft cushions to hard vases made its way towards me...to be precise... My handsome face was its target..
When his hand reached the ashtray , his face turned more dark...oh god this is not good .

If I was just attacked by a tsunami now.. Cyclone and earthquake are joining the team.

His hold on ashtray tightened.
I saw p knot making his way to us... My knight in shining armor please come and  save me.

Arthit - do you smoke

Kongpop - ye-yes..

Arthit - quit it... If I ever notice you have smoked.. That would be your end....and it would be a drastic one

Kongpop - why should I listen you .

Arthit - YOU . BETTER . LISTEN.  TO . ME ... For the next few months if I have to stand next to you . quit smoking...... I hate smoking and smokers... Also I am severely allergic to smoke especially cigarette smoke.

With each words he took one step towards me. Now we were just few inches apart.

Allergic to smoke... Oh god... I better quit smoking at least until he goes or else ...

Knot - OK.. Time out... Quit fighting now.

P knot separated us... He made us both sit in the opposite sides of a small coffee table.

He handed us both a notebook and pen each.

Knot - we have to avoid situations like what happened today during the meeting... Next time..We must have a similar story and answers to tell the   council and public .

I have given you both a book and pen each.
Their are some questions inside. Ask each other the questions and get to know each other better. Also form a convincing story to tell everyone.
I will be back within 2 hours..OK..
And both of you keep your hands to yourself.. No more attacks or throwing ..
Especially you Arthit.. We are in palace right now . if you hurt the prince you can be severely punished.
Now I take my leave. My prince and the consent.

P knot left the room leaving us both jaw dropped.

Arthit - he called me consent... Oh god . is p knot like this always..

Kongpop - he is too professional.. Married to his work.. And from today get used to the title consent..

Arthit - fake consent.

Kongpop - so my fake consent... Can we do some homeworks... P knot can be scary at times.

Arthit - I hate my life.

We both gave each other a small smile before we turned to out respective books.

No matter what his title is... His simple presence can make me and p knot smile..
Of course... The 3 musketeers are back to action

Knot POV

Arthit was always our core of happiness.
We 3 were the best of best friends. They were my favorite nongs.. I was their favorite P.. But still they both held a special bond. One minute you see them fighting to death next second they smile at each other as if they are both peace promoters . Kongpop has never seen us as anything but equals. He never obeyed anyone else other than his family . but we , especially arthit was an exemption. They may argue but still he somehow follows what Arthit tells. Kongpop was a warm a happy kid until Arthit left us. This time when Arthit returns , I really hope our old kongpop comes out of the cold hearted prince. And am 100% sure it will happen .... But Arthit should control his temper. No one dare speaks when he is out of control . even the king and queen hesitates . His temper is no joke.

Leaving the prince and his consent.. I went to arrange the consent's accommodation including transferring his required cloths and other things from his old apartment . I have to also ensure he is staying away from any type of smoke. His background check notes that he is severely allergic to smoke. If the amount of smoke he inhales crosses a limit... From feeling disoriented to falling in a short coma stage can happen. The Prince's and arthit's safety are my top prior commitment right now.

From now on until the contract breaks... Arthit is our consent in waiting ...

*_________*___________*__________*

What type of questions do you want them to answer ?

Do vote and comment
*_________*_________*____________*

In this book...Arthit's title will be mentioned as CONSENT..some writers mention it as consort or consert ... But I will go by consent  in my book