f o r t y - n i n e

It's him.

It's them.

Namjoon.

Hoseok.

Taehyung.

Jimin.

Where's the rest of them?

Where's Jungkook?

"This is much better than I had planned." Beom announces, walking over to you so that he's standing behind you.

He runs his hands through your hair as he looks at Jimin. You don't react, not letting it bother you.

Jimin's eyes remain on yours, burning through yours.

"Thank you for leading this beauty to us, although she was blindsided." he says, adding in his familiar mocking chuckle.

Jimin's black shirt is clearly soaked, with what you can only assume is blood, because his hands are covered in dried blood.

His hands that are now covered in tattoos.

His hair is slightly longer, and darker.

His lip is cut, a deep cut, from the top of his lip to his chin.

Same with the rest of them, they look beat and worn out. Taehyung has blood dripping from his head down his cheek, Namjoon has a purple eye, Hoseok has a gash on his cheek, but he's the most untouched.

Beom hangs his gun around his body and slides his hand down your arm and grabs your hand with the gun in it, holding it up.

Jimin's eyes full with recognition.

"Remember this?" Beom says, "You put up a good act, son. You lead her on, give her something important to you so she becomes even more vulnerable, has your letter on it and everything. So cruel, even for you!"

Jimin's eyes fall back on you, looking panicked. He doesn't know what you know.

You yank your hand out of Beom's who just laughs, "Hana," he motions his fingers, "Come here."

Your head instantly turns to her bloodied one, but she doesn't hesitate, and walks straight up to him.

He places his hand on her face and clicks his tongue, "The things you do for us." he tells her, and your ball your fists.

She just nods.

He wipes away the blood that's dripping from her nose with his thumb, "It almost makes me feel bad for this." he adds.

"What?" Hana then chokes out and quickly, before any of you can react, he spins her around so that her back is against his chest and holds up a shiny silver blade against her neck.

Hana yells slightly, but he shushes her.

You try to get close but he threatens you by pushing the blade into her skin, and she closes her eyes, afraid.

"Her life or his?" he suddenly says, nudging his head towards Jimin.

You turn your head to look at him, and his face is filled with confusion, his eyebrows scrunched, head tilted.

You look back at Hana, her eyes are shut tight, her hands grabbing on to Beom's arms.

Your eyes then fall on Beom, his eyes say it all, he got into your head.

You and Hana showed too much care for each other, and he used it against you.

"Beom, I've done everything for you." Hana says, grunting, the blade being pushed into her neck.