Disney[Optimus]

Requested CricketLuver

I love this

It's short

Enjoy~

—————

Slowly you walked up the stair exhausted. School was a nightmare, but it was finally the weekend and hangout with the Bots made your day ten times better.

"(Y/N)!" Miko screamed running towards you

She tackled you in a hug, falling to the ground. You laughed and she laughed too, getting off of you and helping you up.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Raf said and waved

You looked at Raf and saw Jack too, a smile on both their faces.

"Hey guys!" You smiled.

"Come on! Let's go watch a movie!" Miko yelled and grabbed your hand running towards the couch. Jack and Raf moves over towards the sides so you and Miko could sit in the middle. Jack grabbed the remote off of the table and looked at us.

"So, what we watchin'?" Jack asked

"Uhh..." Miko said

"How about...Guardians of the Galaxy?" Jack suggested

"Sure!" Raf said happily

Jack smiled and turned the remote to the TV. Turning it on and putting on the movie.

———

"His people are entirely literal. Metaphors go right over his head...'
'Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are excellent and I would catch it...'"

Hearing that on the tv is what woke you up. Jerking your head up, off of Miko's shoulder. You brushed your hair out of your face and reached for the remote. Turning off the tv.

But you still heard the sound of a movie playing.

Confused, you moved Jacks arm from your leg and got up. Your bones cracking when you stretched. You slowly walked down the stairs, heading towards the sound. Which was down the hallway where the bots sleep at.

-except your welcome

Singing was heard faintly. You jumped down the stairs and ran quietly towards the berthrooms. Passing each door one by one. Listening to the sound of singing.

Most of the voice was heard in Optimus's room. Quietly as possible you opened his door, peaking your head through.

-cause Maui can do anything but float!

You saw Optimus, holding his datapad in front of his watching a movie. Moana to be exact Your eyes widened and your brought your hand to your mouth. Chocking in a laugh. Then a thought rushed to your head.

Reaching down in your pocket, you grabbed your phone and held it up, aiming the camera at Optimus.

*Click*

You snickered when you saw the photo. You put your phone back in your pocket quietly.

I'm going to cherish that photo forever

———

420 words hehe

A/N I love this so much. I had another idea, maybe I should have done that one

Request are being made don't worry

A~