Climb On[Bumblebee]

Requested by Sailorheartprime1

Enjoy~

—————

"I'm so bored" You whined.

"If you are so bored then why don't you do something active" Ratchet said

"Fine. Give me a groundbridge to....OO The Redwoods! I never been there before"

Ratchet typed in the coordinates and opened the groundbridge. The green and blue portal filled the main hanger with color.

Metal filled your ears. You quickly placed your hands over your ears and looked in the direction of it.

Bumblebee slid across the floor. He heard the groundbridge fire up and he wanted to see what was happening. His optics were wide and ready. Your face started to heat up.

::Why did you fire up the groundbridge?:: he asked

"I-I wanted to do something. So I'm going on a walk in the Redwoods." You said.

::caaaan I go???:: he asked excitedly

"Sure" You said happily, rubbing the back of your head.

"Be back at 7!" Ratchet called.

But it was to late. You and Bee both ran through the groundbridge before you heard what Ratchet said

———

A wide smile was across your face when you entered the other side of the groundbridge. Your eyes peered upwards and the massive trees.

"Woah" you gasped.

Bee came through the groundbridge slowly. His optics shot everywhere looking at everything.

::these trees are huge!:: he beeped in excitement.

"Bigger than all of you bots combined."

You also realized that fog was drifting in quickly. The sun shining through it, Making the forest more amazing. Bee ran around the trees. You spun around looking at them. 

*Thud*

You turned around. Bumblebee was on the ground. Sitting and pouting. You slowly walked over to him. Placing your hand in his back. He turned his head towards you, determination in his optics.

"What happened?"

::I Uhh. Tried climbing it.::

"Hmm, what about..." you looked around for a smaller tree. Seeing one not to far.

"That one." You said backing up and pointing. Bee looked at where you were pointing.he quickly shot up and ran over to it. He circled around the tree looking for a way to get up. You ran over a smile on your face, Bee used his hands to grab the low branches and used his pedes to grip to the bark.

He suddenly stopped. He looked down towards the ground at you. You looked up the tree back at him. He lowered his leg down low enough that you could reach.

::Climb On::

"What?"

::Climb onto my pede::

"Okay." You said grabbing on and pulling yourself up. You crawled towards his leg and held on. He used his free servo and scooped you up, placing you on his shoulder.

"T-Thanks" You said. Blushing

He hummed and began to climb again. Higher up and out of the fog. Grabbing every branch and hoisting himself upwards. You clung onto his neck cables, scared of falling off.

He finally made it to the top. Right on time too.
The sun was setting over the ocean, making the sea look orange. The sky a pastel rainbow. you shuffled away from his neck and went towards his shoulders. You looked around at the surroundings, and in the distance, The Golden Gate Bridge.

"Wow" you gasped.

::(Y/N)?:: Bee suddenly said. Turning his head to you.

"Yea?"

::There has been something I've been meaning to tell you.::

Oh no. He hates me.
OR HE FOUND OUT.

Oh god.

Your hands started to shake.

"W-What is it" You stuttered.

::I've...:: He sighed

::I've had these...feelings, ever since you came to base. And every time I see you I just...i can't stop admiring how beautiful you are...and really...I just...i love you::

You mentally pause

He loves me?
HE LOVES ME!

His face started to get blue, you turned towards him. Slowly crawling towards his faceplates. Putting your hands on his cheeks and looked at him dead in the optics.

"Well...I've had those kinds of feelings too. I never told anyone. Not even Miko and yet she is my closest friend. She would tell everyone. But... that's not the point...The point is...is that I love you too." You said and kissed him softly on his mouth guard.

His optics dilated. His face turned a darker blue. You crawled back over to his shoulder and sat down you placed your head in his. Looking towards the sunset. A smile on your face.

—————

726 words

I hope it was okay

A~