31

"I missed morning rides with you two bundles of joy

"I missed morning rides with you two bundles of joy." Monty laughed as he picked up Justin and Maddie who both looked like they had just walked out of bed, they both flipped him off and got into the car, Monty at the drivers seat, Maddie beside him and Justin beside Maddie, Maddie had no seatbelt because where we was sitting wasn't actually a seat but none of them seemed to care. They talked about random things, laughed, and tried to make plans for afterschool. "Yo. Look at this dick." Justin said laughing, Maddie rolled her eyes as him since she was told that he tried to get him, Zach, and Clay arrested the night before because they wanted to hang out with Clay. "Dude I got it." Monty laughed and sped up till he almost hit Alex but he stopped making all of them laugh including Maddie, sure she had forgave him for the stuff he did to Hannah when he explained to her his side but trying to get them all arrested? And most importantly her brother? She was going to be a little bitter for sure. "The fuck!" Alex screamed when the car almost came in contact with him. "Man people are trying to walk here!" Monty started laughing and looked over to Justin who did the same and then after a few seconds of realizing that she had no reason to feel bad because Monty was in full control she followed suit and laughed. "The fuck is your problem?" Alex asks as he slips off his backpack and Maddie sits straight up. "Oh look at him taking his bag off, looking all tough." Maddie said rolling her eyes and Monty touchs her shoulder to let her know that he was handling it. "Dude, Alex, chill. It's all good." Monty said smiling as he put his hands back on the wheel and Alex scoffs at his words. "Oh, it's all good? You think you can just run people over like everyone else at the fucking school?" Maddie scrunched up her face and moved her head back to show she thought he was being stupid. "You're tripping, man. It was just a joke, damn." Monty said laughing with a smirk on his face as he looked over to Maddie and Justin to watch their reactions. "Okay. Get out of the car." Anyone could see the look on Alex's face and the way Montys face changed because of the challenge. "Monty, don't. Just forget it and walk away." Maddie pleaded as she latched onto his arm and Monty sighed looking at the look on her face, the last time he got into a fight with her near he was taken away by the police. "Hey, it'll be alright princess. Justin get you're girl." Monty said looking over to Justin who nodded and gently took her hands off of Montys arm. "No, Justin don't let him out." Maddie said struggling to grab ahold of Monty who was still debating in his mind weather to do it or not. "Get out of car!" Alex screamed and hit the jeep making it move and making Justin hit his head on the window, Monty push against Maddie, and made Maddie fall into Justins lap. "I'm gonna kick your fucking ass. Get out! Get out!" At this point all three were getting out of car. "Alex, calm the fuck down." Justins voice was surprisingly calm for someone with anger issues, but it was probably because he was too focused on getting Maddie out of the car and over to Monty and Alex. "You calm down! I am calm!" The screaming from Alex kept going and made people gather around the group of four, most people were used to fights around the school even more so with the three people Alex was challenging, but for Alex to start it? People were nervous to see what was about to happen.

"You don't want to do this." Monty warned as he kept a straight face and Maddie latched onto Justin, she wasn't scared she was just worried about the whole situation. "You think I'm scared of you?" Alex stepped up into Montys face and Maddie went to step forward but Justin grabbed her hand which was still on his arm. "Don't. He's got it okay? I won't let it get as bad as last time." Justin said and Maddie nodded. "You should be." Monty said annoyed but very quickly became pissed when Alex pushed him so hard he fell onto the jeep and everyone gasped knowing what would start after this. Monty didn't say one thing but took one quick hit and with that one punch Alex was already to the ground with a bleeding lip, Monty watched him but quickly Alex grabbed him ready for the fight to keep going but Monty moved them to the ground and got on top of the bleach haired boy. They wrestled each other, Alex rolling on top of Monty and Monty flipping Alex over his should and onto the ground. Maddie was actually a little happier with this outcome than she thought, normally Monty was throwing punches left and right, now they were both just simply hurting each other with the impact of landing on the ground. Monty soon had Alex in a headlock until Alex kicked Monty across the circle that had formed around them. "Justin.." Maddie said nervous as she looked around, a good bit of the school was out here, soon someone that worked for the school would notice. "Babe, Monty can handle this himself, I told you I had it if it got to bad." Justin said and Maddie once again nodded and watched the fight. "What the fuck?" Zach asked coming up to the couple on the side lines as they listened to the grunting of the two boys who kept throwing each other. "This is not good." Marcus said and Maddie shook her head but never let her eyes leave the fight. Monty now had Alex and was hitting him into the ground by his shirt, Justin by now seemed just as worried as Maddie as he looked around, but swallowed when he met the eyes of Clay Jensen who wasn't even looking at him, it was at his girl. The girl that Clay now knew had a tape. Maddie held her breath while looking at the fight, now Monty was throwing punches while sitting on Alex who had completly given up at this point. "Hey! Hey! That's enough!" Mr. Porter yelled as he moved Monty off of Alex and pushed him back. "Hey! He started it!" Monty said defending himself, he didn't seem to have a single scratch on him. "Oh yeah? And what are you doing?" Mr. Porter asked and Monty smirked. "Oh no." Maddie mumbled before he even spoke. "Finishing it." He was proud of himself, you could tell that, and everyone in the crowd laughed at his words. "Oh you think that's funny?" Yeah? Come with me. Everyone go to class!" He shouted as he pulled Monty with him, Maddie sighed, she hated him, and she hated that he was taking Monty with him but not Alex when they were both obviously involved.