Whoops[Wheeljack]

Requested Kiler_959

Enjoy~

—————

"Ready..."

"Always,"

"Go!"

Miko ran underneath the vehicon. Yelling at it as she goes. You held up your blaster near your shoulder. You looked around the corner and saw Miko running down the hall with the vehicon after her. Your spun around the corner and aimed your blaster at the vehicon and shot.

The vehicon fell to the ground. Miko turned around and walked towards the vehicon. Kicking it's head.

"Glitch"

You chuckled.

You walked towards Miko and held out your hand. Miko jumped on and you brought her to your shoulder. She jumped and you transformed your hand back into your blaster.

::~(Y/N)!!::

You groaned and used your free servo and held it to you helm

"What is it?"

::Where.Is.Miko!" Bulkhead snapped. You can tell he was pissed.

"With me, we are getting Wheeljack because none of you will" you snapped back.

::(Y-::

You disabled your comm and kept walking.

Passing doors as you walked you heard a groan from one of them. Miko tapped your helm.

"Check this door." She said

You turned to look at her, she pointed to the door. You walked towards the doors slowly. Opening it quietly.

Wheeljack's servos were in handcuffs hanging from the ceiling. His pedes strapped to the floor and energon was running from his dermas dripping to the floor. His side was cut open as well.

You ran over to him. Holding your servos to his face plates. Slowly lifting his helm to look at you. Your rubbed his cheek

"Wheeljack!" You whispered.

His optics slowly onlined. He starred at you.

"(Y/N!) Miko!" He said loudly.

You smiled. Miko smiled as well. Wheeljack coughed

"You brought her along. Bulkhead and Optimus will kill you!" He scoffed

"I kn-"

"I don't care. You need to be saved and no one else would. Plus, I begged" Miko chimed in

Wheeljack smirked.

"Some kid. Now get me out." He said. You placed your servo to your shoulder and Miko jumped on and you lowered her to the floor. You walked to the cuffs and broke them with your blades. Slashing the chains. Wheeljack fell to the ground. He twisted his body to get the cuffs off of his pedes. He winced in pain.