Unnecessary.

"I feel so honored. You chose me I-I don't know what to say." You say as you fake cry. Then you stop and make sure you give every single one of them a death glare. " My f****** A** " You say angrily.

"I'm sorry you feel this way" RM said, " but I don't think you know who we are"

You look at him in the others that you still don't know the names too.

"I'm sorry" he says "I forgot to introduce you to my crew" He says with sincerity.

You look at him feeling a sketchy vibe.

" I'm-" You interrupt him " I know your name" You say impatiently. " I know Jung kook because I punched him." You say while almost laughing. Which makes Jung kook grab something from his side , and he flashes his gun trying to look tempting, but Jimin stops him. Then you see one other person next to jungkook he was breath taking you had to admit. RM smirks seeing you get distracted. " Please don't drool all over the table that's disgusting."

" I-"

"Rest of the members please introduce yourselves" He says while interuppting you.

"My name is yoongi" The dark haired boy said, while putting his hand up, but he kept his head down preventing you from seeing him.

" I'm hoseok I've heard a lot about you. "

You smile faintly.

"Jin"

Lastly the guy next to Jung kook said " Im Kim taehyung but you can call me tae."

"Now that we've told you our names let me show you who we are and what we do because what's a book without the title. " he said

He stands from his chair and walks a little farther before raising his hand to press a button. Next thing you know you see a projector come from above you, and shine on to the white board in front of all of you.

You see a picture which you assume it was probably them. Then you study it more to see them younger, but with a girl.

You recognize her.

Your heart suddenly stops.

Making it almost unable to breathe.

"Mom?"