A Unwanted Reunion

It was Saturday we had no classes and me and Ruby were called to Ozpin's office for reasons we don't know.

Ruby: What do you think Ozpin wanted us for? Maybe he got a lead on one of the last two Infinity stones.

Y/n: It's possible but let's just hear him out see what it's about exactly.

The elevator doors open and we see Yang and the asshole himself Tai.

Tai: Ruby I can't believe your alright.

He rushes Ruby to try and hug her. I just snap and his lower half of his body is frozen in time.

Tai: What the?

He finally notices me.

Tai: Y/n you're alright as well.

Y/n: Like you even care for me or Ruby.

Ozpin: Care to explain to me what is going on?

Y/n: I was abused by Yang and Tai here for four years. So when I found the gauntlet me and Ruby decided to run away.

Ozpin: Is this true?

When I returned my gaze back to Yang I noticed she had long sleeves on. Normally she tries to show off as much skin as possible so why today is she showing less. I use my levitation ability to bring her sleeves revealing bruising along her arms.

Ruby: Yang? What happened?

Yang: I uh fell down some stairs is all.

Ruby: I know you didn't fall, those bruises look like punches. Did dad do it?

She was slowly tearing up and nodding her head.

Tai: You bitch!

He tried to turn and hit her again just to fail spectacularly.

Y/n: Well it seems you wanted another punching bag after your old one and your back-up ran away. *snaps* Have fun in another reality.

Tai slowly disappeared and turning into dust. Yang run up to me and hugged me crying.

Y/n: I'll give you a chance for forgiveness.

Ozpin: If I knew what he was doing I would have him arrested but it seems you had a plan if he found you didn't you?

Y/n: Somewhat. Now if you excuse us we are going to Vale.

We all left and started heading to Ruby and Yang's dorm. 

Mini timeskip

Weiss: You what?

Y/n: Me and Ruby are going to be kids again.

Blake: Could you please explain why and how?

Ruby: When we ran away we had to take care off each other so we never had a chance for a great childhood together.

Y/n: I'm pretty sure us taking care of each other for so long formed the bond we have now.

I kiss Ruby. Weiss was pouting cause she felt left out so I go over and kiss her too.

Y/n: Also we do this every year on our birthdays, and on how did you forget the time stone can change people's ages.

Yang: But who is going to watch you?

Ruby: Well before we just kept an eye on each other when we did it. But now we have you guys and if you want to join in on the fun Y/n can do it for you as well.

Y/n: Weiss do you want to join us as kids? I could guess you never had a fun childhood.

Weiss: Sure.