chapter 13

"Watch out!"naruto embraces his son while sasuke embraced you from his cape as momoshiki released a power creating a smoke dust ran past you cutting the tree standing.

BOOOOM!

RUMBLE!

One by one momoshiki attacked the four kage's quickly without a sweat all of them landed on the ground.

Sasuke and naruto take their children's to the safe place. "Stay here, both of you"naruto said. Boruto attempts to protest when you place your hand on his shoulder. Naruto and sasuke went down to face momoshiki as you both watch down.

"He knock out all the kage instantly"you said. "This is bad"boruto mumbled.

"I see...so you're a completely different beast than you we're a moment ago"sasuke said. "Or...rather maybe you're just a monster"naruto spat.

"Come on...like you're not"momoshiki replied.

The battle has began, exchanging each others attacks and jutsu's!

"INUKAI TAKERUNO MIKOTO!" momoshiki summoned as the six wooden dragons showed up from the ground and attack sasuke catching off guard.

"Dad!"you shouted but the wooden dragon was cut inhalf. Naruto showed up with his ninetail beast mode. "You okay sasuke?"naruto asked. Sasuke slowly landed on his feet on the beasts palm. "Yeah, I'm fine!"

"There's the demon fox!"momoshiki said.

Suddenly the ground gathered some rocks and dirt's turning into a huge rock beast engulfing momoshiki.

BAM!

GRRRRRR!

The beast grab the ninetails by neck choking Naruto.

GACK!

"Naruto!"sasuke exclaimed then focused his chakra into his palm then put into naruto's back."I see... that's a good idea!"naruto said.Slowly the ninetails was covered by susanoo armor and a katana appears.The ninetails lifted it's just and punched momoshiki's beast cutting his arm.

"You..."momoshiki started,his eye twitching as his beast slowly recover it's arm and ninetails readied his sword."Inferior Creatures!"momoshiki finished launching his punch towards the ninetails only to be hit by the sword slashing the beast into half.

"What!"momoshiki's eyes widen as he flew away creating smokes.Sasuke and naruto jump down and the ninetails mode slowly disappeared.

Whoooooossh...

"Amazing!"boruto said in amaze when your head throb in pain making you drop on the ground clutching."(Name)-chan are you okay?"He said."Y-yeah..."you said as the pain died down a bit and roses up from the ground.

"Alright!"you whip your head to the other side and saw katasuke along his assistant."We made it on time! Make sure you record this!"he said sliding down.

"Katasuke! How'd they----

"They must have snuck in!" The drainage said.

"I know you're still breathing! I'll finish you off with my scientific ninja tool!"naruto's eyes widen.

"No,fool! Don't"he shouted but it was too late.

"Take this!"

Momoshiki grinned and you saw that.He stood up and open his palm that has a rinnegan eye sucking all katasuke's attack. "Huh?"