Chapter 6 Part 1: Crush

Papyrus , Frisk and the sanses finished eating their breakfast and they are now doing their own stuff. All of them are geting ready to go back to their own AU.

Inside the room of the star sanses , Fresh , Epic and Dance.

Dream: *Sights.*

Ink: what's wrong , Dream?

Dream: I kinda..... gonna really miss Frisk , Papyrus and... *Blushes slightly.* Classic.

Blue: Yea , me too actually. Even though his a pun-loving master , his still kind.

Epic: Polite. *Epic said while blushing slightly.*

Fresh: he's a fantastic cook. *Fresh said blushing slightly and smiling a little.*

Dream: Positive and powerful. *Dream said , slightly quiet but can still be heard the ones in the room.*

Dance: Observant and sweet. *Dance said blushing while putting his jacket on himself.*

Ink: He's funny and fun. *Ink said smiling softly and blushing slightly.*

????: He's also adorable and caring. *???? Said , standing by the door frame while crossing his arms while smiling.*

Dance: Fell..? What are you doing here? *Dance asked , raising a non existing brow.*

Fell: I'm just passing by then i heard you guys talking about Classic and i just can't help but listen. *Fell said while giving them a glare then closes his eyes. Fell was about to leave but stopped because of a question.*

Ink: And why do you care? *Ink said while glaring at Fell as Fell turned around to face him. Both glaring at each other.*

Fell: I don't have to tell you anything. *Fell said glaring at Ink.* And why are you so against it?

Ink: It's none of your business. *Ink said irritated.*

Dream: Wait.. *Dream said. Everyone looked at him.* Do you guys like him? *Dream asked as they all froze.*

Fell: *Fell is now a blushing mess.* W-what are you talking about!!

Ink: I know you like him too , Dream. *Ink said teasingly while smirking as Dream was now a blushing mess.*

Dream: how are you so sure? *Dream said defending himself.*

Dance: It was really obvious actually. *Dance pointed out as Fresh agrees.*

Dream: Well , I know that all of you guys like him too!! *Dream said pointing at Epic , Fresh , Blue and Dance as they blush.*

Dance: *A blushing mess.* Sh-shut up!! *Dance said while blushing madly and chasing Dream.*

Epic: I don't like him like that , bruh!! *Epic exclaimed hiding his face with his jacket's hood.*

Blue: *Laughing nervously.*

Fresh: I-i ain't have no crush on that radical Classic skeleton!! *Fresh said as he blushes madly while his sunglasses says right: NO , left: WAY.*

Fell: Don't try and deny it! *Fell said.*

Sci: What are you guys arguing about? *Sci said walking towards them with Reaper and Abyss.*

Blue: OH~!!!! IT'S NOTHING!!! AND GOOD MORNING GUYS!!! *Blue exclaimed happily.*

Reaper: Good morning and What's going on? I know you guys are hiding something from us. *Reaper said suspiciously.*

Fell: W-what... no... i.. we never.. right guys? *Fell said nervously.*

Sci: I simply don't understand what you just said. *Sci said while pushing his glasses up and raise his non existing brow.*

Abyss: I know that you guys like Classic. *Abyss said putting his arms on his waiste.*

Dance: H-how did you know that!? *Dance said while blushing.*

Sci: Well , first of all , you didn't deny it and secondly , your blushing madly. *Sci pointed out and giving them a bored expression.*

Fell: If you guys dare to tell him , i'll turn you guys to dust. *Fell threatened them as they just held on a bored expression.*

Abyss: We won't and besides we like him too!! *Abyss said.*

Blue: WAIT... WE!! *Blue exclaimed raising a non existing brow.*

Abyss: Yup!! *Abyss said rather simply.*

Fresh: But what do ya' mean by like? *Fresh said confused.*

Abyss: Me , Reaper and Sci has a crush on Classic. *Abyss said.*

Dance: Wait , you guys like him too!? *Dance exclaimed.*

Reaper and Sci: *Blushing madly.* THAT'S NOT TRUE!!! *They exclaimed.*

Dream: So do you know who else that has a crush on Classic? *Dream said.*

Abyss: Maybe..? I saw how Razz looks at Classic. *Abyss said , turning to go to the kitchen.*

Blue: RAZZ TOO!? *Blue asked.*

Abyss: Yup!! *Abyss said while nodding his head.*

Papyrus: DINNERS READY!!!! COME AND GET IT!!! *Papyrus called out to them.*

Reaper: I guess , we're going to talk about this later , huh? *Reaper suggested , while they start to walk to the kitchen.*

Ink: And we'll ask the others aswell. *Ink said as they all agree and starts to walk down the stairs.*

_____________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Hello , again!!!

I'm really thankful for the views on my book , i'm really thankful for the readers and please keep on enjoying reading my book.

UP NEXT: CHAPTER 6 PART 2: CRUSH