Ch.4.The Life of A Cat.

{I Don't own reader or Bnha}

- - -

"I really do wonder what those boys will bring me today, hopefully nothing to mundane for my taste" {Y/N} mewed mainly to herself, the two whom she had met three nights ago had easily became her favorite humans, and it wasn't because they brought food with them, okay maybe that was the main reason but don't judge her she couldn't just live off stolen fish you know.

The two would visit at different times somehow not running into each-other, the purple haired boy in the afternoon and the blonde at night, the same times they had met her and when they came they brought along some wonderful treats and she listened to what they had to say, unlike other humans that seemed to ignore the boys true feelings.

At the moment it was quite early in the day, so she knew the purple haired boy whom was in need of sleep wouldn't arrive for a few hours, though when she arrived to the bench a boy wearing a long sleeved white shirt with dual colored locks sat upon her resting spot today.

His eyes holding a pain similar to her own, one grey and one blue, half red hair and half white, but what caught her attention the most was the scar on his left eye, it had her {E/C} eyes sadden at the sight it was a clear sign of abuse and she refused to stand for it, that long sleeved shirt in this heat was probably hiding his scars.

Jumping up onto her favorite spot in this new world she nudged the boy with her head, his focus snapping to her in slight confusion "Did you come here to get away from the world as well?" he questioned the animal whom gave him a slight nod as he raised his hand to pet her, "I wish for once my father would see me as his son and not a tool" the cat let out a small growl at the mention of his father using him like a tool, almost like she understood him she probably did"Each day I go home I face abuse of his training, and it's worse seeing as I refuse to use my left side, the power that belongs to him"

The cat wondered about the power he mentioned seeing as she has heard it before of this 'quirk' ,in this world people had these abilities called quirks, she wasn't quite bothered by it in fact in her old world they had old magic and creatures that didn't exist here, "Don't allow that man to rule your life, your old enough to be your own person young one" she mewed wishing he could understand her one day like she could him.

Feeling as if the cat was giving him advice instead of a simple meow, the boy gave a small smile for once in his life ever since his mother did what she did, "Thank you, I have no clue what you said, but I will think of it as advice, my father says cats are nothing but flea ridden bags of flesh and fur, but meeting you I see that's wrong" he lifted her necklace/collar seeing the name etched on the back of it, "Y/N an interesting name, I hope I can see you again, I must head home before Father realizes I have left and my punishment gets worse" the boy left soon after petting her one last time.

the black {E/C} feline was quite interested in how the lovely necklace had her name on it though that would be for another time, she hoped this boy keeps visiting her for he was like her, broken but able to be fixed, this new life gave her freedom and maybe just maybe she could help him gain his own and break away from the invisible chains holding him back.

- - -

{7/9/19}

{All Might or Small Might? which should she meet: Toshinori or Izuku }