Chapter 61

Hello Guys!

I know you must all be angry on me for not updating.

I am Sorry guys...... I was busy with the stuff going on in my life.

I got many messages asking me to update soon and I am really thankful to you all people for waiting patiently.

And I promise that I will try to update regularly from now onwards.

Thank you so much for all your love and support.

Love you all❤️

******

" Piya."

Her dad called her which interrupted her playing with Arnav.

" Ha Papa." She came and stood in front of him.

" There is this party where all the top business people in the country are gathering. I want you to come with me today." Her dad said.

" But Papa, I hate those business parties. They are so boring..... Why don't you take bhai with you like always." Piyu whined.

" Aditya is going to Bangalore for some deal and also I want you to know the business world more and meet different people." Her dad said.

" But..... "

She didn't want to go at all.

" Please Piya.... Come with me, I want to introduce you to my friends and  business partners from very long time but you always avoid these parties." Her dad insisted.

" But Papa, I will be alone and bored to death." Piyu said making a face.

" No, you will be not as there will be many people of your age and Sameer will be there to give you company." Her dad reasoned.

At the mention of Sam's name her face lit up.

" Sameer will be there? " She asked her father.

" Yes of course as he is one of the top business men." Her father shrugged.

" Ok, I will come." Piyu grinned widely making her father look at her confused.

" Huh?"

" Oh God! I need to choose the dress and get ready also..... I don't have time." Ranting to herself she ran to her room.

AJ looked at her bewildered because of the sudden change in her behavior.

" Wasn't she the one who was refusing  to come to the party a while ago? " AJ asked his wife who is smiled at her daughter's excitement.

She turned and looked at her husband who is looking at her clueless.

She sighed.

" You are dense."

Saying this she went away muttering something like how he had become a top business man, which he heard and huffed at his family.

******

Piyu looked around for Sam as soon as she entered into the party hall. There were many people in suits and gowns. Her father introduced her to some people and she just smiled at them.

She went and sat on a table at a corner while her dad was busy meeting people. Everyone present there wants to talk to AJ and in that moment she felt very proud to be his daughter.

In her search for Sam, she didn't notice the stares she was getting from the men present in the hall. She didn't tell Sameer that she was also coming to the party as she wanted to surprise him.