You're Mine[Shatter Glass Optimus]

Requested by RedRosePhoenix

Enjoy~

—————

"Megatron!" Agent Silas yelled through the computer.

"What is it Agent Silas?" He questioned, walking over towards Soundwave.

"The Autobots have infiltrated a highly secretive military base. And are destroying and stealing sensitive information."

Megatron sighed

"We're on our way. Soundwave your managing the groundbridge. Arachnid, Knockout, and Breakdown, with me." He commanded.

Soundwave nodded and the other followed close behind.

"Wait" You said suddenly. Megatron turned around.

"Let me come with...please"

"Absolutely not"

"I could help! I'm not useless I got...wings ya know. I can help, I don't know with what but something"

Knockout looked at Megatron, He knew s/he was sorta right but they did not want to put you in danger. Megatron pinched the bridge of his 'nose'

"One time"

"Yes!" You said jumping up from the couch and ran over to the railing. Jumping off and spreading your wings. Gliding over to the bots. They all walked through the bridge you following behind them.

———

They all hid behind the mound of rock right outside the military base. Talking about their game plan. You ran next to Knockout. Looking up at him while his attention was towards the Autobots. You thought for a moment to think of something. You knocked on his pede

"KO, Throw me."

He immediately looked down.

"What!?"

"You heard me Bluejob (S T. O P I KNOW) Throw me"

He lowered his hand.

"Do not ever call me that again."

You snorted. He held his arm back. You got adjusted and ready your wings. He threw you into the air and you spread out your wings gliding over the base.

The Autobots Scout, Wrecker, Second in command and their Leader was at the base.

"(Y/N)!" Megatron screamed through the comm

You flinched at his sudden outburst

"What?"

"You will get spotted! Get to co-"

"Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Arcee and Optimus are here"

Nothing was heard.

"Just...were engaging now."

You smirked a little and flapped your wings. Making you fly down to cover on top of the military base.

Megatron made his first move. Running out of cover and began to shoot at Optimus. Breakdown transformed his servo into his hammer and charged after Bulkhead. Knockout ran over to the Scout. Sliding on the ground kicking the Autobot to the ground. Arachnid whipped out her appendages and went after Arcee.

You watched the battle unfold. You tucked your wings in. Scared and worried, the Decepticon were getting pound. And hard.

Arachnid was unconscious while Arcee was struggling to stand but still awake. Knockout was pinned to the ground and Breakdown was getting hit in the face. You looked around and didn't see either of the leaders. You looked around frantically.

You ran across the other side of the building and saw them. Megatron was on the ground. His spark nearly visible, Optimus had his pede on his chest. His gun pointed at his face.

"This is how it will end" Optimus smirked evilly. 

"No!" You screamed flying over to Megatron. Landing next to his neck cables.

"G-Get out of here!" He managed to choke out.

Optimus presses down harder. Making Megatron spit out energon.

"Wait! I'll make... a deal." You said climbing on Megatron's chest plates. You stood up tall. Optimus raised an optic ridge. He slowly let off his chest.

You bit your lip hard.

"You take me. Ending the war, call your people back and stop fighting and take me instead. ." You said

Optimus thought about this.

"I always did like you" He cooed

"N-No!" Megatron stuttered. You turned around and looked at him.

"I can't see you guys suffer anymore." You cried. Megatron moves his arm to try and grab you.

Optimus suddenly grabbed you. Tightly. He pushed off Megatron's chest and walked over to his teammates. The Autobots had the Decepticons on the ground guns pointed at them. Breakdown and Arachnid saw you in Optimus's hand. Their eye full of fear.

"Autobots!" Optimus said. Raising his hand. His black paint reflected the sun. Which blinded you

The Autobots turned around. Looking at their leader.

"It is done."  Was all he said. They transformed their guns back and began to walk towards their leader. A groundbridge appeared in front of them.  You twisted your body and saw the Decepticons look at you. Fearfully. You looked back at them. Tears falling from your eyes. And gave them a sad smile.

"You're mine" Optimus said and gave a small squeeze.

—Bonus—

"You heard me Bluejob"

"That almost sound like bl-

"JUST THROW ME"

Hee hee

—————

747 words

I'm so sorry about that ^^ XD

A/N- Sorry If this seemed rushed. I don't think I'll be as active as I used to be.

DONT WORRY. ILL STILL POST.

A~