Hurt (keith richards)

You were along with Keith at a local bar in Sussex, just having a good time. You had decided to drink soda just in case Keith had too much to drink.

"Here," Keith said, handing you some change, "Go play something on the jukebox."

You kindly accepted and stood up out of Keith's grasp and walked over to the jukebox on the other side of the room.

You searched through the songs until you came upon one of your favorite Beatles songs 'Hello, Goodbye.' You slid a coin into the machine and heard the lovely voice of Paul McCartney coming through the speakers.

As you turned around you accidentally bumped into a man behind you.

"Oops, I'm sorry," you apologized. You began to walk around him, but he quickly grabbed your hand.

"That's okay baby," he said grinning.

"I better be on my way. My boyfriend's waiting for me," you made it clear.

"Come with me instead," the man said, taking a hold of your waist, "He doesn't have to know."

"Fuck you," you quickly jurked yourself away from him and scurried back to the table where Keith was.

You sat down next to Keith in the booth and held on to his arm.

"Good song," he said smiling, taking a drink from his beer. 

"Some guy just groped me," you whispered to him.

"What?" He questioned.

"Some guy just put his hands on me and wanted to take me with him," you said again.

"Who?!" Keith said, beginning to stand up.

You pulled him back down by his shoulder, "No Keith, please don't. It's settled now."

"Which one is he? Tell me Y/N," he looked around the bar angrily.

You pointed to the man.

Without hesitation Keith pushed past you and approached the man.

"Keith, I swear to god!" You said following him.

You saw Keith tap the man on his shoulder. He turned around and started at Keith. He was about 4 inches taller than Keith, with a good 30 pounds on him as well. Without saying a word, Keith punched the man in the face.

"Keith!" You shouted. You hadn't wanted this to happen.

The man stumbled back a bit, then looked down at Keith and wheeled one back at him.

"Oh my god!" You gasped.

Keith fell to the floor.

The man grabbed him coat, aware of his feat, and walked out of the bar like nothing happened.

"Keith," you exclaimed, rushing up to him. You kneeled down and brushed some hair out of his face. You saw the blood gushing out of his nose.

"We need to get you home Keith," you said, beginning to help him up.

He pushed you away lightly and got up himself, "I'm okay Y/N."

"Keith, you're bleeding a lot, we're going home, no further questions."

You grabbed Keith's arm and walked outside to the car.

*~*~*

You walked Keith upstairs to the bathroom and sat him down on the toilet seat.

"Just sit right there," you said to him.

You then searched for a washcloth to clean him up.

"I'm sorry Y/N," Keith said, wiping some dried blood away with his hand.

"No, I'm sorry Keith. I shouldn't have made you get hurt," you said, beginning to wipe the blood away with the damp washcloth.

"I just don't want guys doing that to you," he said, flinching at the pressure on his bruised nose.

"Yeah, I understand," you replied quietly.

"I love you," Keith said, looking at you while you ran the washcloth under the faucet.

"I love you too," you said, walking up to him and giving him a warm kiss, "Now let's go to bed."

The two of you walked into the bedroom and got undressed into your underwear and curled up with each other in bed.

You slowly stroked Keith's hair and kissed his cheek.

"Please don't do that again," you said.

"I will if I have to," he replied.

-
-
-
i love keith
💞⭐✌