A double shot (smut *threesome* kinks)

You're already on Jinyoungs bed in your bra. Mark's chest against your back kissing your neck. Jinyoungs lips attached to yours playing with your bra straps. You struggled trying to get Jinyoungs shirt off as Mark's hand found its way to your slit stroking it gently. You broke the kiss pulling Jinyoungs shirt off. He pulled his hair back before you pulled him back into your lips. He laughed a bit into the kiss.

"Someone's hungry." Jinyoung raised an eyebrow smirking at you.

Mark slid his index finger in you making you shiver. "And someone's too slow." You breathed leaning your head back on Mark's shoulder.

Mark chuckled looking up at Jinyoung then back you. "She's getting impatient." Mark added another finger curling them inside you pumping them in and out slowly, earning a soft moan from you.

Jinyoung glared at Mark who was being pulled by you, you pulled his face down to yours kissing him hungrily. He added another finger thrusting them harder into you. Jinyoung didn't like that he wasn't getting attention from you, but you had to get him back for leaving you horny earlier.

You ran your fingers through Mark's blonde hair twisting the ends around your fingers while Mark's tongue explored your mouth. In a second Jinyoung got your bra off throwing it across the room, massaging your breasts. Placing soft kisses on them pulling Mark's hand away from your core. You whimpered at the loss of his touch. "Your being too greedy hyung." Jinyoung pumped himself positioning himself at your entrance. "Should I hold her?" Mark held your thighs gripping them. A wicked smirk spread across Jinyoungs lips making you scared yet excited to see what he had in store for you. "Blind fold her. I want to keep her guessing."

Mark wrapped a blind fold over your eyes. You held Mark's wrist before he let go of the blind fold. "Don't worry baby...we won't hurt you too bad. Relax." He whispered nibbling at your ear lobe. As soon as Mark gently pulled his wrist from your grip you felt Jinyoungs shaft slam into you. You screamed at his sudden movement. A pair of strong hands gripped your hips holding you steady as Jinyoung continued to thrust harder into you.

Something wet creeped into your anus, it felt like finger. You moaned loudly gripping broad shoulders, clawing at them from the pain that soon turned into pleasure. "Your so tight kitten." Jinyoung hissed thrusting slower now. You could barely think with being so over stimulated. Another finger was inserted into your anus, pumping in and out slowly. Your one hand searched for Mark wanting another taste of his soft lips. You were stopped "where are you going kitten?" Jinyoungs hand cupped your chin squishing your cheeks together, pulling you to him. "Jinyoungie you should share. You have the best part of her." Another hand turned you to a different direction making Jinyoung let go. "Leave something for me." Mark breathed kissing you more passionately.

Soon you felt the fingers pull out and something thicker slowly went in your behind causing you to grip one of boys hair. By the grunt of what sounded like Mark told you might have hurt him. You yelped as it slowly went deeper in you. "Does it hurt baby?" Mark asked panting. "N-no." You moaned loosening your grip on his hair feeling a mouth suck on your nipple. You quickly figured out where the two were positioned, Jinyoung was in front of you and Mark was behind you.

The two started to thrust in sync sending you in over drive. You came once before they even started and They continued to keep their pace. They thrusted deeper into you slamming themselves. You were a mess of all sorts barely able to form sentences or even cry out their names. They were driving you crazy with all of this pleasure. You weakly held onto Jinyoungs shoulder wanting more, if possible, of him.

"Do you like how Jinyoungie is treating you baby?" Mark glided his tongue up your neck. "Speak kitten." Jinyoung commanded his hand holding your throat applying a little pressure. "M-more...more please..." you moaned loudly. Before you felt one of them flick your pearl with their fingers. You felt yourself cum again on Jinyoung, then felt Mark pull out. A couple seconds later you felt something warm and thick shoot onto your lower back, accompanied with a loud moan from Mark. "Baby you got me feeling all types of ways right now." He breathed. You rolled your hips to match Jinyoungs thrusts before you felt your self cum a third time only more intensely now. Jinyoungs thrusts became sloppy as he pulled out. He grabbed your chin squishing your cheeks together, pulling your face forward.

You heard soft thumping near you. "Open your mouth for me kitten." Jinyoung heaved as you opened your mouth feeling a thick, salty liquid shoot in your mouth and over your face. You swallowed feeling someone pet your head. "Your such a good girl." Jinyoung wiped your mouth then removed the blind fold.

Your eyes met the satisfied dark eyes of Jinyoungs. Mark pulled you beside him "You seem tired." He rubbed your hips smiling softly. Jinyoung plopped himself on the other side of you wrapping an arm around your waist. The boys slowly fell asleep next to you, on the other hand you were fighting the urge to close your eyes. You had two men holding you close them, the atmosphere was warm, it felt so peaceful, given the actions that you three had taken earlier. You slowly fell asleep looking at Mark's sleeping face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I need to stop writing so late at night 😓