Nine.

"Shit." Jungsoo whispers. "Shit shit shit." He paces around. "Shit!"

Chanyeol is standing there, frozen on the spot.

"Don't do anything stupid." Jungsoo warns. "I'm going to call him, okay? Just stay where you are."

"He used Baekhyun's phone, you idiot." Chanyeol breathes, eyes wide as they stare into nothing. Jungsoo curses.

"I'll ... Oh yeah, there's still those glasses! Maybe we can see what's going on." Jungsoo quickly runs over to Baekhyun's desk and flips up the screen, then switches it on. Chanyeol eventually breaks out of his trance and follows suit, kneeling down to watch as Jungsoo boots up his laptop and then types up his password.

"If anything happens to Baekhyun ..." Chanyeol whispers, voice quivering.

"Nothing is going to happen to him." Jungsoo reassures. "We'll make sure of that."

"He has Baek's phone ..." Chanyeol says, voice sounding agitated. "He's got Baek's fucking phone."

"I know." Jungsoo takes a deep breath to stop himself from trembling. "I know ... Let's just hope that Baekhyun left his phone there by accident." Chanyeol looks so pale, all the colour drained out of his face, like he's going to faint at any moment.

"Baekhyun's smart, okay? He won't let himself get caught like that." Jungsoo whispers, clicking on a program installed for the glasses. It won't start up.

"Why isn't it coming up?" Chanyeol whispers.

"I ... I don't know ..." Jungsoo mutters. Clicking it ferociously. "Maybe Baekhyun took it off. Maybe ... Maybe ... Maybe there's a virus on my computer."

"Don't bullshit." Chanyeol breathes. Finally, a pop-message appears on the screen. It reads 'Error: you are not connected with any glasses, please connect your computer with your glasses and then try again'.

"Shit."

"What does that mean?" Chanyeol whispers. "What the fuck does that mean?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!" Jungsoo shouts. He takes a deep breath again, then reaches into his chest pocket. "Maybe Baekhyun ... we can contact him through here!" Jungsoo whispers. Chanyeol is on edge. The both of them know that it's their last resort. If Baekhyun doesn't reply or switch on his microphone, then the both of them know Baekhyun is in trouble. Jungsoo seems to be really aware of this, and so he taps it twice.

"Baekhyun, if you're there, switch your microphone on." Jungsoo whispers. Chanyeol waits, heart leaping out of his chest. "... ... ... ... ... Baekhyun? Baekhyun, are you there?"

"Shit ..." Chanyeol whispers. "Fuck ... Fuck ..."

"Chanyeol's here." Jungsoo says louder this time. "Chanyeol's here, so reply us!" Still nothing. Chanyeol can read Jungsoo like an open book.

"Fuck!" Chanyeol stands up, ready to leave the room, but Jungsoo catches him.

"Wait!" Jungsoo says.

"I can't!" Chanyeol shouts. "I can't, Baekhyun's ... Baekhyun ..."

"They can't do anything to him as long as they don't get what they want." Jungsoo says firmly as he pulls Chanyeol towards him. "Calm down, Chanyeol."

"I can't!" Chanyeol's voice breaks, and tears are running down his face. "They'd do shit to him, Jungsoo, just like what they did last time! They won't let him go ... They won't let him go, and he did nothing to them ..."

"And do you think if you go there now they'll easily let Baekhyun go? Do you think they'd keep their word?" Chanyeol stops talking and sinks into silence. "Stop acting rash, Chanyeol, I'll call backup, okay? It might be an empty threat."