-13 good news

'Y/N! Hi!' Sebastian rushed over to you and gave you a big hug.
'Hi sebbie, how are you?' you asked him
'I'm very good now I get to spend time with my favorite girl.' he smiled at you.
You saw Tom roll his eyes and when he noticed he turned a little red and just smiled.
After you got introduced to everyone in the family, the one and only Scarlett showed you your room.
Which looked like this:

You put your luggage on the ground and sat on the bed with Scarlett

'So now you're going to tell me what's going on with you and Tom.' she said.
'It's nothing...' you blushed.
'Definitely not nothing. I saw the way he looked when Sebastian hugged you.'
'Yea I saw that too..'
'But?'
'I don't know, he said I was like a sister to him.'
'I don't think he feels that way anymore.' Scarlett winked at you and got up. 'I'm going to go back downstairs. You can unpack or whatever you want to do.'
You smiled at her and she walked out of your room.
You decided to unpack and take a quick shower.

When you were all done, you walked downstairs and sat down with the most of the crew members in the kitchen.
'So you guys wanna go to the beach?' Chris Evans asked.
'Yeah sure!' You said and most of them agreed too.
'Tom you're coming too?' you asked and when the brown eyes met yours he smiled and said 'of course, let's go.'

You quickly put on a bikini and an oversized shirt.
Tom was waiting for you in the hallway and as soon as you walked out of your room, his eyes began to shine.
'Are you ready, luv?' he asked
You smiled and said. 'Yes let's go.'
All of a sudden he grabs your hand and leads you outside.
The beach was a 5 minute walk and as soon as you got there Tom grabs your waist, lifts you up and runs towards the water.
'TOM NO PLEASE WAIT STOP!' You screamed, he stopped running but still held you.
'I'll put you down,' he said with a smirk. 'If you give me something.'
'Fine!' you said quickly.
Tom put you down with the same smirk still on his face.
'What do you want?' you asked.
'I want a kiss.' he said.
You almost choked on the air you were breathing in.
'A-a kiss?' You stuttered 'Wha- I-I'm not going to give you a kiss. Remember who Camilio is?'
'Oh well than the wet shirt is your problem.'
'Wet shi-' you couldn't finish your sentence because Toms hands were already around your waist again and he ran with you in the ocean and threw you in it when it was deep enough.
'THOMAS!' you screamed out.
'Oops.' he said still wearing that smirk.
'I'm going to kill you, this shirt is one of my favorites.'
'Aww are you going to survive it, doll?'
You rolled your eyes and swam out of the water.
'Y/n come on! Stay with me!' Tom said desperate.
You turned around and raise your eyebrows to him.
'Seriously?' he said with his puppy eyes and he opened his arms as a sign that he wanted a hug.
You sighed but swam towards him again and wrapped your arms around him.
He kissed your forehead before he placed his head on yours.

After a fun day at the beach and some cute photos were taken, you went back to your house and ordered some food.
You went on instagram and posted this:

@y/nosterfield still felt cute after @tomholland2013 threw me into the water🙄😳😋

7.917.038 likes 3.827.716 comments
@tomholland2013 🤭💞💞
@camiloperez hottie 🥵💕
@madelainepetsch damn girl
@ilyy/n my queen
@kjapa 😛😛😛
@robertdowneyjr always Tom...

While you were scrolling through your instagram you got a text from your manager:

lydia aka best manager

lydia aka best manager: Hi dearie!
Got some very good news! They
want you in the new marvel film!