Chapter 26: Is it finally over?

(A/n: OMG ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT! T.T I'm going to be posting the last chapter on Thursday! ;3 (J)hope u enjoy this chapter! I also rlly suggest u play the music above as it increases the dramatic effect! )

"This isn't right!!" You yelled terrified.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"We can't kiss! This isn't real!"

Jimin just smiled, "Go save me."

Everything suddenly faded away and You jolted up from the ground, You saw Yoongi carrying Jennie and Jungkook banging on the mansion's door. It was just a dream...

You got up from the ground, "Guys, listen to me." You said in a serious tone, "I'm going in-"

"But Y/n-" Jungkook interrupted.

"I said listen." You said firmly. "I'm going in there, Jimin will be out in a second, you take him and run as far away from here as possible...Just trust me on this one!"

They both look worried but nodded.

"Don't interfere in any way!" You warned them.

Out of anger, you opened the door forcefully. Jungkook and Yoongi looked surprised since they weren't able to open the door like you did. You found Jimin on the ground, unconscious, and Jinyoung walking away, looking satisfied.

He looked at you when he heard the door open, "Haha! What are you going to do about this?" He asked mockingly.

"Oh...this is what I'm going to do!"

You went up to Jimin and kissed him, having the intention of turning into a Vampire, I'm going to be a Vampire!

There was a weird flash of light and your body ached for a bit, but now you were a Vampire. It usually took some time for someone to turn into a Vampire but your determination made the process quicker.

You lifted Jimin using your powers and made him leave the mansion. You eyed for Jungkook and Yoongi to do as planned, Jungkook carried him and they ran away.

You closed the door, also using your powers. Then looked at Jinyoung, "Let's end this!" You said angrily.

Faster than the speed of light, you teleported from place to place to confuse him, the plan worked. He was confused and started looking around to see where you disappeared to, you were behind him now.

You used that confusion to your advantage and grabbed his shoulder and turned him around to face you. You then put your lips on his before he could think about what was going on.

"N-no!" He said when he finally pulled away, but it was too late. A spark of light slowly covered both of your bodies. For the first time ever, you saw Jinyoung terrified. The light wasn't like the one that appeared on Vampires, it grew stronger and stronger, until you couldn't see anything but light.

In a few seconds, the light disappeared and everything was on fire. You felt your head sway from side to side, it felt heavy, your legs felt weak...everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin's POV

I slightly opened my eyes, What happened? It took me a few seconds to realize where I was. I looked around me and found Yoongi and Jungkook on the ground, Jennie was in Yoongi's arms. They both looked hopeless.

"What happened??" I asked, I was really anxious to know.

Jungkook just looked to his right and I saw the mansion on fire. "W-where's Y/n?"