~|♡6♡|~

I tried to hide my squeals as he said that we were going to Disney Land. Did daddy really just say that?!

"It's okay, baby girl. You can scream." Daddy must have noticed me trying to hold it back. He covered his ears.

I screeched at the top of my lungs as daddy let out a chuckle.

"Daddy are we really going to Disney Land?!"

Daddy placed his hand on my thigh, "yes, baby, we're going to Disney Land. For a whole week."

"Seven whole days?!"

"Yes, sweetie, seven whole days. Now. If we don't get into the airport, we'll be late for our plane. So, let's go to Disney Land!"

We quickly got out of the car and I brought my diaper bag and one of my suitcases while daddy brought the other one and his suitcase. We hurriedly walked into the entrance of the airport quickly finding the luggage thingy that puts it onto the plane! How cool is that?! I brought my diaper bag as my carry on and daddy brought a bag full of his boring crosswords and his headphones and a couple other things. We bought our tickets. We went through security and then boarded our plane all as fast as we could.  This all was in the span of an hour and a half.

The ticket lady did her thing and we boarded the plane (forgive me, I've never been out of my state nor even to an airport so I don't know how this all works 😂) and found our seats. I got the window seat and Daddy got the middle seat so no one weird would talk to me. Only daddy. But daddy is kinda weird... sooo I dunno how he trying to stop other weird people while he really weird.. anyway! I got out the couple stuffies I brought with me and started playing with them, completely ignoring the safety video cause that's boring!

After a little bit I got bored with my stuffies and the video was still going on! Stupid safety video. I look at daddy who was on his phone instead of watching the safety video. I pulled at daddy's shirt, trying to get his attention, which I succeeded at doing. He put his phone in his lap and looked at me.

"Yes baby girl?"

"I bored daddy. Can I watches a movie?"

"Once we get in the air, I'll give you your phone so you can watch your videos or movies. You brought your headphones, right, honey?"

"Yes, daddy." I said, pulling a pair of pink earbuds out of my pocket

"Good job, baby. For now can you play with your stuffies or color?"

"Can I color you a pwetty picture?" I asked.

"Yes, baby, color me the prettiest picture."

I accepted the challenge of the prettiest picture. I knew I could do it. I took out my Barbie princess coloring book and flipped to a clean page. It had Barbie and Ken. Ken was the king and Barbie was the queen. Just like me and daddy! I colored Ken with black hair and brown eyes just like daddy had. I colored me with green eyes and brown hair just like I had! I colored their outfits with the beautifulest colors I could find. I saw daddy trying to peek at what I was doing and I hid the coloring book so he couldn't see it. He put his hands up in surrender and went back to his boring crosswords.

"Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, I am your flight attendant, Tara, and at this time, I will please ask you to fasten your seatbelts and turn off all electronics for takeoff. Thank you."

Daddy helped me with my seatbelt then buckled up his. Takeoff was always my least favorite part. I always got really scared. Normally I had my mom to hold my hand but she wasn't here. I didn't want to weird out Kyle, so I grabbed Mr. Fluffles out of my bag and squeezed him really hard, trying not to cry. Kyle was looking at me, but quite honestly I didn't care. He took my hand in his. I was shocked. I didn't think he would be okay with that. I looked up at him with a tear slipping down my cheek. He smiled a sympathetic smile and I squeezed his hand slightly. He allowed me to do so and held my hand through all of takeoff. After we had gotten through it, he looked at me and smiled again.

"You want to watch a movie, sweetie?" He kind of whispered.

I nodded, not really wanting to talk in my little voice in public after seeing so many other people board the plane, I just wasn't comfortable enough to do anything little like I was earlier. Daddy gave me my phone and it was fully charged. He wasn't super strict on what I watched as long as it wasn't porn. Before I found a movie, I looked out the window. It was so pretty! So many fluffy clouds like cotton candy! And the sky was so blue and beautiful. I then remembered the picture I was coloring earlier and decided I would finish it later when we got to the hotel.

I started thinking logically about what was happening. I wasn't entirely sure how Kyle could take a week off work. He was planning on moving into my house before he even confessed his feelings. Kyle had this thing where he didn't like my coworkers at my other job, so he basically made me quit and told me he would support my life. Although, I don't think it was my coworkers that made him tell me to quit job.

"K-Kyle..?" This was the first time I had talked to him out of little space since the night we got together, so yeah.. I stuttered.

"Hm? What is it, princess?"

"How exactly have you been allowed to take of work for a whole week? You support both of us and honestly.. it doesn't seem like you can afford to take off work for a day, let alone a week. It just doesn't make sense..?"

"I got a pay raise, for one. Quite a significant one at that. I also told my boss that I would be doing some online campaigning for the business." Kyle worked as an assistant manager for a big company. He got paid quite a bit of money already, and the fact that he got a pay raise was kinda crazy. I thought he made a lot of money before, but now he makes even more.

"Oh.. so.. you'll be spending a lot of time on the computer?"

"Not a ton, just enough to where I can get the campaigns up on the specific sponsoring websites. Plus, it will be mostly at night when you're asleep, so we won't miss anything you want to do. Promise."

I smiled. Honestly, I was lucky to have him. He was willing to take off this week just for me, while not doing a ton of work during the day. Honestly, I didn't deserve him and I knew that.

But I love him.

Word count: 1,200