Chapter 70

Chapter 70

Avyan slept in Jiyasha's room again that night. He was not willing to leave her side in times of unfavourable circumstances. Curling up in his arms, she closed her eyes. His protective arms around her were the only ones that gave her the ultimate peace at the end of the day. Avyan kissed her forehead and caressed her hair, his symbol of care for her.

Jiyasha said, "Avyan, do you think everything will be alright?"

Avyan smiled sheepishly. "I have full faith on you."

Jiyasha clutched him tightly. "Please be on my side always."

"That is why I'm here. You know it right?"

"I love you."

They exchanged their vows of love and Avyan asked her again, "I have a very stupid question emerging in my brain. Whom have you loved more, the old Aryan in me or the Avyan?"

"Why are you trying to put me in an another dilemma now?"

"It just struck my mind. If you don't want to answer now, leave it. There's no emergency."

Jiyasha clutched his vests that he was wearing and spoke giddily, "I personally feel I loved the then Manish in you more than Aryan. I never did anything for Aryan whatever I did for you. I chose your gift over Aryan's memories but it's no more important now. Aryan or Manish, I love Avyan the most."

Avyan laughed at her words and kissed her deeply. The taste of hers would never become outdated for him. Soon after, her nightgown and his vests were lying on the floor for it was time for their love making again!

They were together after fighting many odds in life and they proved that true love would always emerge victorious at the end. Avyan had left no stone unturned to show how much he loved her. His love for her had won over Jiyasha's reluctance towards confessing her love.

Their love making and rekindling the magic in love was powerful enough to strengthen their relationship. The fire in their love would never be put out and it had the power to set the example for other epic love stories.

***** 

Raghav was standing all alone against the windowsill of the guest room. The burning lamp on the side table flickered against the gust of wind blowing across the corridor. The power cut prevailed in the village daily but it did not seem to affect Raghav. The darkness was acceptable and suitable to him.

"I thought Kriti might be liking the guy I was behaving as but... I can't even tell her the truth that I am an educated man, a well educated man from New York. Brother and I, we both are here to help sister-in-law. We are under a disguise and I can't tell Kriti that I'm a literate. This might create doubts in her mind and brother has restricted me. What am I supposed to do?" Raghav uttered to himself.

Least did he know that Kriti was already standing behind him, next to the door. She had overheard everything and Raghav noticed her waiting shadow on the wall. He took a turn and came face to face with her. Her name escaped very feebly from his mouth when she took a few steps towards him. "What am I hearing, Raghav? Are you in a disguise here? But for what?"

Raghav caught hold of her hand. "Shhh please, don't utter it loudly. I don't want your elder brother or anybody else in the family to know about it. If I am able to create even a little space in your heart, please don't tell anyone about it. I beg of you."

Kriti flinched at this. "First, let me know the reason behind it. Why are you in a disguise here and are you really educated?"

"I will tell you everything but please do not create a fuss about it or else I can't bear the pain of my brother's loss."