Chapter 17

(3rd Person)

(Y/N) almost instantly made his Evil Energy wings reappear and was about to charge straight for Phillip... however, Phillip easily saw that coming and had a plan.

Phillip: Francine! How dare you! The False Devil is a traitor!

To Phillip's surprise, (Y/N) didn't stop, instead he socked the bastard right in the face sending him flying. Everyone who suddenly turned their heads to the shouts were instantly assuming Phillip was indeed correct.

(Y/N): You are one sick asshole. First you keep her true personality hidden, then you kill her? Why!? What the hell did she ever do to you!?

Phillip: That's... what I should be asking you... False Devil!

The fighting had long since stopped, everyone who fought before was now gathered around the scene: (Y/N) standing over Phillip while Francine laid dead behind him, a hole in her head and a hole in her stomach. What everyone failed to realise when looking at the body however was the fact that the necklace, the Relic of Grace was glowing faintly with (Y/N)'s earring copying the activity of said trinket.

Azazel: Kid! What happened!?

Michael: It appears he's murdered Miss Foster, I should've known he wasn't to be trusted.

Sirzechs: Yet, from his posture, it seems he's much angrier than Phillip.

Serafall: Well, he is an angry guy!

Phillip: I... I saw those two talking, the False Devil and my precious daughter. And then... he said something about how he's tired of working for angels, he then used his Evil Energy and stabbed her! He made sure she wouldn't regenerate! Then, when I tried to alert you all, he attacked me!

(Y/N): Should've known you were a snake the second I met you, your energy was the thing that killed her! The chat part was true, everything else was wrong!

Michael: (Y/N)... you are being protected by the spell, meaning you can lie. Phillip however is an angel, therefore he cannot lie in heaven otherwise he falls.

(Y/N): Then the asshole's using the same kind of magic, he's the one who killed Francine, not me!

Rias: (Y/N) would never do it! Even if she isn't Asia, the fact that he's being accused of someone who looks like Asia is preposterous! He loves Asia more than anyone in this world, he wouldn't kill the person who has her appearance!

Issei: That's right! He may be an asshole, but no way he'd go as far as to kill someone like her! She has Asia's face, Asia's voice, only her personality wasn't on point! If (Y/N) killed Francine, then I'm just a normal highschool kid who isn't a pervert!

Yubelluna: I do not believe for a second he would harm her.

The rest of (Y/N)'s peerage nodded in agreement, instantly trying to flock to his side, only to be stopped by Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: If you stay beside him, you'll end up with the status of a criminal too.

Rias: Too!? Big brother... you're not...!

Sirzechs: As much as I would like to investigate, Michael is correct. There is no possibility Phillip could lie, magic forces people to be honest, especially when it comes to Heaven. (Y/N)... I am disappointed.

(Y/N): Oh screw off, I never liked you from the start so I don't give a shit if I disappoint. I'm more disappointed you guys can believe this asshole in the first place.

Phillip: How dare you! I loved my daught-

(Y/N): YOU TREATED HER LIKE A FUCKING SCIENCE PROJECT!