Winter Break

For their Winter Break in college, Richie and Eddie booked a romantic getaway at a cabin in the mountains.The cabin was isolated, surrounded by trees and snow a feet high. They also had a skiing path nearby that they were planning to use.

The first day they went skiing . They were on the chairlift. Richie was dressed in his usual attire, only a blue jacket and a beanie protecting him from the cold. Eddie on the other hand, was dressed with two sweaters, a thick pair of jeans, a thick jacket, a knitted hat, a pair of gloves and a scarf.

Halfway way through the climbing, Richie started to shake.

"Chee? What's wrong"

"T-t-too high." Richie looked at Eddie with glistening eyes.

"Oh, Chee. Just don't look down." Eddie said sarcastically.

"Umm, t-too l-l-late" Richie said with fear in his voice.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry. I thought you were joking. Here. Maybe this will help."  Eddie took the scarf from around his neck and made Richie a blindfold.

"There! When we are almost there i will take it off ok?"

"Thanks Eds."

-----

"HA Eds! You won't catch up with me!" Richie shouted as he skied past Eddie. Richie still had Eddie's scarf around his neck.

"Oh, We will see about that!" Eddie screamed as he started to gain speed. He was cold, but couldn't care. He was sniffling and when he sneezed he almost crashed into a tree.

Richie stopped immediately and went by Eddie's side.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, but i don't think i want to ski anymore right now.

"Sure, let's go back to the cabin"
-----------
For the rest of the day, Eddie spent it coughing, sneezing  and telling Richie what to give him for the cold he caught. Eddie took some pills and the sneezing stopped, at least for a bit.

In the evening , a snow storm started, so they were trapped inside. Richie lit the fireplace and made a blanket fort in front of it. He carried Eddie to the fort and got each of them a mug with hot chocolate from the kitchen. He went back to Eddie and dragged him into his lap.

"How are you feeling?" Richie whispered like Eddie was a piece of porcelain that would break if he talked too loud.

"A bit better, thanks." Eddie admitted. After a minute or two, he started sneezing again. Richie immediately put Eddie down and got up. He went to their bedroom and got another blanket. He got back and wraps Eddie in it like a baby.

"How is it now, Eddie-Spaghetti? Huh, you really look like a spaghetti now. A really thick Spaghetti" Richie said wiggling his eyebrows

"Don't call me that!" Eddie tried to scream at the boy, but with the cold it was like a whisper. 

"I'm still a bit cold"

"Oh, I know a way to warm you up!" Richie talked with a seductive voice and a smirk.

"What is it?" Eddie asked innocently.

Richie looked at Eddie trying not to laugh. Eddie was watching Richie, confused. He finally understood what he was talking about.

"Oh." Eddie said, starting to blush. Richie couldn't contain his laughter anymore. They both  laughed with tears. 

When the laughter started to fade away they cuddled closer, finished their hot chocolate and fell asleep in front of the warm fire.