twenty eight | weakness

"What are you going to do?" I ask. He actually sounds very determined about whatever he is planning on doing.

I can't see him. All I can see is the bright light he is shining in my eyes. The light moves off my face and he moves to the door then opens it, allowing light in. "I'm locking you two in here together until tomorrow," he informs.

Elijah, who was sitting on the bed, clearly clueless to Jamie's plan, stands up. "What?" he shouts.

Before either of us can protest, the door is slammed shut and I hear the lock click into place.

"Fuck!" He groans.

"Elijah, did you know about this? It's Wednesday so we have classes tomorrow and that essay on nanotoxicology in the environment is due. If you're in—"

"Of course I didn't—" he stops himself. "Actually, you know what? I did."

"Elijah! Stop messing with me? If you really knew then you have a key to get us out of here, right? Come on, I can't miss class."

He chuckles. "You're such a nerd, and I f*cking love it." I roll my eyes. "You know why you're here, right?" he asks.

I shake my head, then remember that he can't see me in the dark. "No, why?"

He comes up behind me and wraps his hand around my throat, pulling me back to look up. I can see his silhouette, and his head is tilted down to look at me.

"Because you underestimated me," he whispers. He moves around to the front of the chair and kneels down. I start working to untie the knot they did around my hands. It's actually really tight. "You don't underestimate someone that has known you as long as I do."

"Mhm, you mean because you know 'all my weaknesses'?" I ask sardonically.

He unties my legs and lifts my arms off the back of the seat without hurting me. He keeps my hands tied, but I slowly work on untying the knot myself. The timing has to be right.

Pulling me up into a standing position, he keeps one arm wrapped around my waist. "You don't believe me? Can I show you?"

"You asking me for permission?" I joke, but I'm glad he does.

"Yeah. I wouldn't do anything to you without you wanting me to do it. I mean, I kissed you without asking and you cried, so..."

"So you going to ask me every time you want to kiss me?" I ask in amusement.

"Yes," he replies and brushes his lips lightly against mine. "I know how to make you feel good or bad. I can control your body, if you'll let me."

"Yeah, you can do whatever you want to me, Elijah. I give you permission. But you're wrong."

He places a kiss on my shoulder. Okay, it's fine. Slowly, he continues to place blissful kisses along my shoulder and up my neck. It's fine. Then he stops and grazes his teeth against my skin and I let out a soft, breathless moan. It's fine. It's fine. It's fine.

He places a kiss just below my ear and then bites my ear, and usually I would hate that, but it feels really good.

I didn't expect it to feel so amazing.

He pushes me down onto the bed and spreads my legs, then leans down and grazes his teeth against the material between my legs, causing heat to spread through my body.

The way he is touching me in the dark is undoubtedly driving me crazy. He knows exactly what he is doing to my body.

Then he slides his body between my legs and leans down to my ear. "When guys moan, it turns you on, doesn't it?" he whispers. Oh my god, how does he know that?

He moans breathlessly into my ear and if I wasn't already turned on, I definitely would be now. The fact that he is getting hard also makes me moan, as I 'accidentally' rub up against him.

I somehow manage to untie the knot underneath me and get my hands out. Before he can register it, I shove him off me and onto the floor.

I get on top of him and pin his hands to the ground. He groans at the impact of his body hitting the floor. "You may know my body, but I know yours, too. I know your weaknesses, too," I state.

"You are my weakness," he replies.

I know his words are suppose to melt my heart, but they do the opposite. It hurts me. Mainly because Antonio was right.

He is my weakness, too.

"Go take a cold shower," I tell him and get up. I open the curtains and squint slightly so my eyes can adjust to the light again, then turn back to face Elijah.

He chuckles and leans up on his elbows, his brown eyes sparkling as he watches me. "Care to join me?"

"You wish."

Well, there goes that whole 'friendship' thing.

•<•>•

Do you guys think girls and guys can be just friends with absolutely no feelings or attraction involved?

I think it can happen.

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx