2: Roman

A/N sorry it took so long ALSO SPOILER FOR LATEST SANDER SIDES EPISODE this chapter was brought to you by @BiancaDiangelo36
______________________________________

No POV

At the same time virgil and roman said

Virgil "green tea"
Roman "red velvet"

"I thought it tasted like cookies" Patton said sheepishly. "Are you guys serious it taste like crofters." Logan stated mater o factly.

By then you could here Thomas's laughter "It tastes like your favorite food or drink.""That explains it." Roman said while blushing slightly.

"If Logan got claimed today does that mean we will too" Roman questioned. "If you're lucky yes and most likely saying the gods made a oth saying you will be claimed by 13" Thomas stated.

Virgil grumbled "I wonder who my godly parent will be." "Don't worry kiddo we'll know soon!" Patton reminded him "Thomas said so right Thomas" "Yes we should!" Thomas exclaimed.

"Well I know mine will be awesome just like me." Roman interjected.

Everyone chuckled at this.

Romans face went into fake shock "what do you mean I'm not joking!" "Sure princey" virgil said ending in a laugh

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

No pov

"I can't believe I was not claimed yesterday!" Roman said dramatacly. "Well nether was me or Virg kiddo"Patton added "I know but"Roman whined.

What none noticed was to kids on the other side of camp one had a strip of white hair

And the other a half snake like face

( imagine there wearing camp shirts)The one with the white strip in there hair seemed to laugh at something one of them said

The one with the white strip in there hair seemed to laugh at something one of them said

The snake one saw Virgil Roman and patton looked at the other back at them and started running over. That's when Virgil noticed them. His face immediately fell. When Roman noticed so did his.

"Hey Roman!" The one with the white streak said "hello remus I was wondering where my brother has been." Roman said saltely. "What my luck you two are demigod too." Virgil said sarcastecly.

"Who are you guys." Patton questioned.

"Sorry we forgot to introduce ourselvesss" the snacks one said.

"I'm deceit 14 and a child of nemesis"

"And I'm remus 13 and 3 quarters I'm Romans brother a child of dyonises and we are both Virgil friends."

"Old" Virgil mumbled.

"What" Logan asked "I couldn't here you"

"Old friends"Virgil said In a annoyed voice "there my old friends."

"Back on track how was remus claimed before me and dose this mean I'm a child of dyonises." Roman
Needed to know.

"Not necicarely. Your dad's could be different and saying Mr. D dosent know your name he's probably not your dad." Thomas said calming Roman down.

"Then who could my dad be." Roman asked AGAIN.

"Well by the looks of it I would say Apollo. Such Apollo timing too." Thomas joked.

"That sure does match you sir sing a lot." Virgil smirked. "I'm so happy for you kiddo that's so cool." Patton beamed "it is satisfactory because now you won't complain." Logan stated.

"It sure was fun watching you get claimed but me and remus here have got to go." Deceit reminded them of there presence.

"Ya it was nice to see you little brother." Remus said

"I would say you to but that would be a lie." Roman pointed out. Virgil snikerd at this.

___________________________________

Sorry it took so long thank you to bakubro_1 and BiancaDiAngelo36 for making me want to wright