Hugs then kisses what's next?

Slenderman p.o.v
I wake up and head downstairs to prepare breakfast but my back feels a little sore I don't mind the pain until I had to get something from the fridge I sigh and stand up straight and kept preparing breakfast then I heard light footsteps come downstairs."
Jeff p.o.v
I come downstairs quietly still half sleep but I go over and hug Slender from behind"morning.."he smiled and replied"good morning."I sit down at the table and look a little confused on why his posture is a little off"Slender are you ok?"he replied"I'm fine just a little bit of a sore back"I can help after you finish cooking"he smiled gracefully and answered"I'd like that dear"
Slenderman:"I'd like that dear"I replied to his offer after I finish cooking I set the table and I didn't see Jeff so I started to search a little before sitting down on the couch I felt light touches on my shoulders I look up and see Jeff he said calmly"now can I help you?"he asked while massaging my shoulders"Yea"I lay down and he started to massage my back peacefully and not painful"that feels nice have you done this before?"he nodded and continued".
Jeff p.o.v
"I used to massage masky's back when he was stressed out and now that I'm with you it's a little bit of a better experience andddd Finished "I said while finishing the massage."How do you feel now?"Slender replied"actually better" he said as he sat up"Cmon let's go eat"I said as I rushed into the dining area and started to eat."
Slenderman p.o.v
"Someone was hungry."he said teasing Jeff a little."Slender Stop I haven't eaten all day."uh huh" I said still teasing him"Jeff rolled his eye and made a seductive look on his face"besides I think I have multiple places to eat you at.~"he replied while winking.i blushed a deep red"Jeffrey!"i said while eating a little bit said a little bit calmer but a bit anxious to know why he said that."
Jeff p.o.v
I laugh a little "that's what ya get."I said while laughing hysterically and calming down each 2 seconds.i saw slender frown"what's wrong?"
Slenderman p.o.v
"Are you still sore?"not really"Jeff replied I smirk "well it won't be a problem for what I'm planning tonight"I say seductively."
Jeff p.o.v
I almost choke on my food hearing those words but I was able to swallow my food and ask"what were you planning?"you'll see."Slender simply answered flirting."Well someone is in a horny mood."I said while giggling a little."he said "for you Jeffrey."he said while getting up and cleaning some dishes."
(Ya let's not care about the other Creepypasta's lol jk there is food for them too anyways hello guys I am back that's right bitches so another part you say fine another part it is😉)