Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Man, this must be really awkward for you. Like how do you work the toilet stuff?" Jason laughed, patting Percy on the shoulder. Percy pouted.

"Eh, I have the sass for it." he replied with a wink. Then he said "I have to close my eyes to make sure I don't peek at any girl. Peeking at my own girl self is scary enough."

"It must be really awkward. It's awkward for us too." Frank shrugged. "We're just not used to it. And all these weeks we thought you were a girl!"

"Sorry?" Percy grinned.

"And I called you hot! Now I'm embarrassed. Nah, cut that. I do have to swoop down on any pretty girl because I am the ladies man." Leo exclaimed.

"Now I wonder what must Calypso think of that." Jason said. "Nooo don't tell her I do that!!" Leo begged.

Percy laughed once more. "Do you think I look odd Nico?"

"Yes. Ugly." the son of Hades was leaning against the wall, arms crossed. Percy gasped in mock pain.

"I think he thinks you look fantastic." Jason said and shared a look with Nico. Nico scowled.

"I wonder why did you pick the name Paige." Frank spoke. "Annabeth chose it, Frankie." Percy replied.

"Frankie?" Frank raised an eyebrow. "Your girl name!" Leo rolled his eyes. "Now what name should I have if I was a girl? I was thinking Hotstuff or the Ladies Man because that's a hot name right? And I just know I'll be a hot girl if I was female."

"Nope." Jason disagreed. "I vote Leo's name will be Lea or something." "Lea?" Leo groaned. "How about anything else instead?" "You're definitely a Lea." Percy said nodding his head in approval.

"Nico's name just has to be Nicole or Nicki!" he added.

"It's not like I'll turn to a girl. I don't need those names." Nico grumbled.

"I think I'll volunteer a name myself before you all come up with something horrible for me." Jason cut in. "I suppose Jessie or something like that will be enough for me."

"So no blond superwoman?" Percy asked.

Jason glared at the daughter...no...son of Poseidon. "No. No blond superwoman."