025. Never Have I Ever

-----♕-----

-----♕-----

GEMINI GROANED LOUDLY as she turned the sign from open to closed in the window of Braddock's. She was the last person in, leaving her to lock up. She hated doing it. It was one of the things that gave her such anxiety, worried about what could happen.

What happened next fuelled her anxiety greatly. She heard a noise in the back of the shop. Almost immediately, she grabbed the nine millimetre from behind the counter. It lay close to her father's shotgun.

She began to move towards the source of the noise, gun raised in the air. She swung the door open and aimed the gun at the person. They raised their hands quickly.

"Don't shoot, Gem, it's me." She heard the familiar voice. She lowered the gun and switched the light on.

"Fucking hell Bucky, you scared me." He smiled sheepishly before running a hand through his hair.

"Sorry Gem. Nate told me to get you but the door was locked, so he told me about the side door." Gemini grumbled.

"I'm gonna kill him when I see him." Bucky laughed slightly at this.

"Don't blame him, you can kill Tony if you want, he was supposed to send your brother to get you." Gemini raised an eyebrow in confusion but also interest.

"Why did Tony send for me like a maid?" Bucky shrugged. "The prick."

Bucky chuckled before holding his hand out to Gemini. "Come on."

|/\|/\|/\|

Upon returning to the house, Gemini sent Dixon to go find the large amount of people that inhabited the Compound. He barked when he found them and the pair walked towards the noise.

The first person she saw was the back of Nate's head. She walked past him, hitting him from the back as she passed. "Rude." He replied as she sat down.

"Don't send someone else to do your job." She reminded him. He looked down, knowing what she meant. She then turned to Tony and glared at him. "Why did you summon me?"

"That makes you sound like a demon." Theo told her, a worried expression on his face. She smirked.

"Maybe I am." His eyes widened at that. She turned back to Tony. "What do you want?"

"You're gonna wish you didn't ask, Gem." Natasha replied as Tony smiled, a mischievous smile. Shit. She thought.

Tony went behind the bar installed in the games room before pulling out two things. A large bottle of whisky and a load of glasses. "We're gonna play something. Learn about each other."

Oh, no. "Please don't say Never Have I Ever." She pleaded to him, but Tony's smile confirmed this. 

"Shit." Taury voiced her opinion. Gemini knew how much the woman hated the game, mostly due to the insane rules, people the pair knew, made up. "We best not do insane rules." She warned.