Chapter Fourteen: Excitement & Uncertainties

*Hey all! Thank you for your patience and support for this chapter. I had a lot of crazy family stuff come up, so this took me a lot longer than I thought it would. I should have another chapter up soon, but in the meantime I hope you enjoy!*

Taehyung doesn't have a plan in mind once he stormed out of the dining room with Jungkook. He just wanted away from his crazy mother and sadistic sister. Now that he's alone again with Jungkook...he isn't sure what to do...

"Is there something you'd like to do today, Jungkook? Somewhere you want to go?" Taehyung asks, looking down at their entwined fingers as anxious excitement bubbles in his body. Jungkook gives his hand a soft squeeze before Taehyung looks up into his intense brown eyes.

"Why don't you show me around? What were some of your favorite places to be when you were a kid?" Jungkook replies, his heart pounding wildly as he watches Taehyung's face light up with excitement.

"Really?" he retorts, smiling even brighter when Jungkook nods, "Oh I have so many awesome memories of this place! But first, I need to change. This shirt will get too dirty outside. C'mon! Let's go!" Taehyung cries as he drags Jungkook back up the stairs. Jungkook laughs and picks up the pace so he and Taehyung are basically running through the halls and up several flights of stairs.

Taehyung can't contain his excitement. He hasn't been out to explore the woods and nearby town for years. He wonders how much it has changed or whether everything is still the same. As soon as they are in the bedroom, Taehyung kicks off his nice dress shoes and undoes his belt. Jungkook leans against the wall, watching with a quirked brow to see if Taehyung even remembers he's also in the room. Taehyung has his back to Jungkook, his brain mulling over all the things he can show Jungkook as he unbuttons his shirt.

"Maybe we can go to the bookstore...oh! Or there was that candy shop...I wonder if it's still open..." Taehyung mutters aloud, yanking his shirt off and tossing it on the bed. Jungkook's mouth waters as his eyes instantly roam over Taehyung's tan back, gaze drifting from his broad shoulders to narrow waist and the small dimple in his back right above his perky ass. Taehyung pulls on a large white t-shirt before tugging his dress pants off, kicking them to the side as Jungkook's eyes get even wider.

Beneath that shirt, Jungkook can see Taehyung's tight briefs and lean thighs. He can't stop staring over Taehyung's legs as the boy continues to talk to himself, babbling about all the things he wants to do and if they will have enough time. It isn't until he steps into his bleached and slightly ripped jeans that Jungkook clears his throat, reminding Taehyung that he was indeed in the room for that adorable little strip show. As soon as Taehyung hears the cough, he jumps, spinning to look at Jungkook whose gaze is so intense, he looks like he's going to devour him in a second.

 As soon as Taehyung hears the cough, he jumps, spinning to look at Jungkook whose gaze is so intense, he looks like he's going to devour him in a second

"Hi," Jungkook chimes, his lips curling into a smirk as Taehyung blushes brightly.

"Hi...I'm—I'm sorry...I forgot you were in here..." Taehyung whimpers with embarrassment choking him slowly. Jungkook laughs and shrugs, his arms crossed over his broad chest in a way that draws Taehyung's attention to the bulging muscle beneath the maroon cotton.