Morro: No Exceptions

I DO TAKE REQUESTS! Please enjoy and comment any suggestions, critiques, or ideas for the next oneshot (I may write about it if I want to). And if anything seems OOC, please comment on that part so I can edit it. Also, if you'd like to see some oneshots in first person, just comment it and I'll do it. Enjoy!

A girl cursed at the wind through her tears. She chocked on her sobs from where she sat on her knees and held her hands close to her heart. Rain pelted at her delicate skin, and lightning struck the sky, thunder booming soon after. The girl (Y/n) cursed and cursed again until her throat went dry and sore. 

Morro left her all for his silly ambition. He wasn't the Green Ninja and should have accepted that, but no, he left (Y/n), his own sister. Weren't brothers there to protect younger siblings? Older siblings were supposed to be mature, yet Morro just couldn't suck it up and accept the facts.

"Morro...you bastard..." 

Sensei Wu opened the doors to the monastery courtyard. An immediate burst of wind and rain hit him in a cold blast. Worry consumed and ate at him. What if (Y/n) were to leave just like her brother? What if bitterness were to shroud her from the light?

No, thought Wu, he had to have faith in his student. The doors were always open if Morro came back, but whay ig he didn't? His grip tightened around the door's frame in a complex mix of emotions. "(Y/n), why don't you come inside? It's cold, and you'll get sick if you don't dry off." Said girl remained in her place. It was as if the pieces of her heart shattered, for she was unmoving, and broken. 

Wu retrieved a blanket from his room. Once he came back, it was no surprise that (Y/n) hadn't moved an inch. He scooped the young girl in his arms and wrapped the blanket around her. She didn't struggle, for she looked to be half asleep as if it were an early Monday morning. Wu entered (Y/n)'s room.

The ceiling had lights disguised as clouds hanging from it, and it was painted to look like the starry sky. When Wu switched on the lights, they gave off a blue hue, causing the room to look as if it were all forged from star dust[1]. He placed (Y/n) down gently. "Are you going to be alright?" His voice was so soft that if one weren't paying attention, it wouldn't have been heard. 

"My heart feels as if it were scattered to the stars." 

Wu found that his figurative speech rubbed off on people, one of those being (Y/n). Although he was proud of this, his heart only ached more at her meaningful words. "I thought I knew my brother," chocked (Y/n), "but I didn't. He left me. All because he's so obsessive with being the Green Ninja." Tears that glimmered like the stars on her ceiling trailed down her cheeks. What hurt her most was that Morro left without telling her, without taking her with him. (Y/n) felt betrayed. "Sibling sharpens sibling...give me a break Sensei. I thought, I believed, I could change him for the better, but look now. He's lost. Gone."

"I'm sorry," said Wu, "this is all my fault..."

(Y/n) tearfully met eyes with her Sensei. "I'm sorry I couldn't stop him..."

Morro could have taken (Y/n) with him, but he made no exceptions. Not even for his dear sister.

[1] I don't know what the heck star dust is supposed to be, but I just thought it sounded cool. Don't kill me please.

I edited this on the 13th of July 2019, but all of my work was lost because Chome shut down. And since I am still very angry about that, I'm not editing this again. Sorry, this chapter could have been better if Chome and my computer didn't sHuT dOWN