Chapter 46

Regents are finally over so I'm a lil excited to write these next couple of chapters🌚 *ahem* enjoy
***
8:30pm
Cassie Davis
Music played on the speakers in the living room, snacks, other foods, and drinks were laid around in the kitchen and dining area, and the cabin was somewhat decorated for Lisa's party.

Saint and I made sure to keep our room door closed so no one would go in there and fuck around while we weren't paying attention and Lisa did the same. Only I had the key to me and Saints room. The guest room was the only room people were allowed access to.

The cabin was ready. We were now waiting for people to show up and Lisa had just finished her hair and was loving it.

"You really laid that wig down girl

"You really laid that wig down girl." I said, hyping her up.

"I knowww! I'm excited to see the final product. Like my outfit and shit." She smiled.

"Girl go put it on. People gone start coming and they finna see you before you got ya fit on." I explained.

"You right, you right, Ima go put it on right now." She sighed, standing up from her chair and leaving the room.

I sat next to Saint on the living room couch who scrolled through his Instagram feed.

"You excited?" I asked, nudging him with my shoulder.

He shrugged his shoulders, continuing to scroll through his phone.

"Once I drink a lil, then it'll be fun." He mumbled.

"You could still have fun without alcohol Saint." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"If only you knew Cassie." He smiled, looking directly up.

"You'll have fun. Trust me." I smiled, playing with his chin and getting up from the couch.

As soon as I did, we heard a knock on the door. I scurried to open it. A group of people from our school stood there in the cold waiting for me to let them in.

"Hey y'all." I smiled, letting them in. "Y'all could hand y'all coats to me and yeah. Have fun."

They all nodded their heads and handed me their coats. I took about six coats upstairs, setting them on one of the chairs in the guest room towards the end of the hallway. As soon as I got back down stairs, I heard the people I just let in, let more people in.

I watched a bunch of people come in at a time. The party was officially getting started. I ran upstairs to alert Lisa. Knocking on the door, I waited for her permission to step in.

"Come in." She sighed.

I opened the door and closed it behind me once I was in. Lisa sprayed perfume on herself, filling the room with a pleasant aroma. She looked flawless.

"Ooo okay best friend. Fuck the game up!" I squealed, clapping my hands.

"Aht! Periodt!" she smiled, sticking her tongue out and poking her butt out. "But what happen?"