Moving?!?

Y/N POV

"You are now discharged from the hospital Ms.Kim,if you have any problems due to the impact come right away okay?" I nodded my head and got my backpack that the boys left me.As the doctor left I started thinking:Why do Cars hate me,What if I actually dies due to the impact hitting me? I sighed and left the room.

I walked down the hallway seeing how empty it is and how plain it is.You could see small patches of the wall coming off,areas being dusty and families waiting for their love ones. My thought took over me that I didn't notice that I was heading out and not hear the boys calling me name till someone put there hand on my shoulder. "J-Jin"I turned around scared "Y/N where were you heading,it looked like you were possessed of sum?"he tilted his head. I chuckled "I'm sorry Jin,I just got caught up into my thought"I guess he understood and he told the boys to follow us and we headed home.

Once we got home I went to my bedroom and then I remembered.... THE BOYS DON'T HAVE ROOM FROM THEMSELVES!
"Boys!"I got up from my bed and went to the living room "Yes Y/N" Joon said whole changing the channel. "Tomorrow we are going look for a house and once we find a house,thats going to be our New House" Once I said the last part the Boys were very happy.

"If I don't find a house we are going to have roommates " They stopped at looked at me "If you guys don't mind it's gonna be two per room and since it's eight of us we are going to—" I paused.
I sighed and closed my eyes "That means someone is going to room with me and I wanna be by myself bc I am a GIRL and i need privacy" once I opened my eyes I saw the boys play Rock-Paper-Scissors.

"Hahahahah"Kookie laughed at his hyungs "I'm gonna be rooming with Y/N,sucks to be you" he teased them and I glared at him. "Did you guys not hear me" they shook their head and I groaned "I'm gonna look for a 8 room house soo don't call me unless food is done okay" they nodded and I left to my room.

Time skip 1 hour(& dinner)

"Ugh all these houses are expensive like Geez" I was so frustrated but then a Fox,Samoyed and bunny came into my bed. "Hey boys,I'm sorry for yelling but all of these houses are expensive and I haven't found any good house for us I'm sorry" I felt guilty bc we are so cramped in this small area where eight people live in.

Then the Dog licked me,the Fox wrapped his tail my neck and put his head onto of my head and the bunny got close to my arms and lay down. "Thanks guys, I really do love you so much but I feel like I'm letting you guys down"I mutter the last part. I keep scrolling down until I found a house that is my budget. "OMG YAYS FINALLY" I Jump and cheer which scared the boys and the other ones too. "What's wrong sweetie!!" Jinnie came running and yelling " I found a house!" I ran and hugged him and wrapped my legs around him. "That's amazing sweetie I'm proud of you can I see how it will look" I nodded and let go and went to my laptop.

 "That's amazing sweetie I'm proud of you can I see how it will look" I nodded and let go and went to my laptop

(It has 8 bedroom and 6 bathroom btw)

"That's looks epic tomorrow I'll drive us there what's the address so I can look it up" as I have him the address the bunny,Fox,and dog were gone and I looked at the time it was 1:24. "Well Goodnight jinnie tomorrow will be a day for a new life in a new area" he nodded and kissed the top of my head "goodnight sweetie" he said as he left and closed the door. I took a shower and thought to myself on my bed :
These boys changed me from
A sad girl to someone who is    now happy and living an other   day to be in the future.

To be continued....

Hi 👋 the author here!
I just wanna day that I'm gonna start on a new book but I'm going to plan it out and this month I will release it.This book will not be a bts one sadly because I have 3(including this one) Bts books and no normal ones. Anyway if you like this book vote,share,and comment ideas for future ideas/chapters.