Chapter 35

??? POV:

It's been a few years since the battle between the Unknown and the Creepypastas.

I've spent the whole time becoming stronger.

I had exhibited too much weakness during the battle and I beat myself up over it every day.

"If only I had done this or this."

I had no idea where I was.

Well... I mean, I did know that I was in some sort of cave or hideaway but the rest of my surroundings were completely unfamiliar.

Deep down, I knew that all I had to do was cast a spell and I could find my way home, but I didn't.

I wouldn't go back until I was worthy enough to return.

During the battle, after I cast the explosion spell, I messed up the protection spell. Instead of protecting myself, I somehow managed to teleport for lack of a better word. I woke up in a forest I had never been in before, badly hurt, and admittedly a bit scared.

I was all alone.

I layed on the forest floor for a good few days, unable to even move. I used what little energy I had to help keep myself alive. And when I finally did manage to move, I immediately searched for food and water.

What I found instead, was the opening of a cave. Or, what looked to be someone's house built into the opening of a cave.

I knocked on the door several times with no answer.

In desperation, I entered the home and found no one inside.

But what I found instead, was far better than food or water or even human company.

I had found bookshelves upon bookshelves of spellbooks.

That was when I had decided to dedicate myself to becoming a powerful spellcaster, one who was worthy to be in the presence of the creepypastas.

It wasn't easy.

Guilt ate away at me on several occasions.

Countless times I found myself close to casting a spell telling me the way to the mansion, just so that I could see Toby and tell him that I was okay.

But I managed to refrain each time, just barely.

I basically had moved into the cave/house. At first, I waited with anxiety for someone to come home, but no one ever did.

However, I soon realized that no one ever would, because I had found an old letter placed neatly inside the drawer of a desk.

To whomever is reading this,

By the time you read this it will have been hundreds of years since my leave, hundreds of years since this place has been so much as touched by a being of any sort.

I cast a spell to keep unwanted visitors out and to maintain the contents of my old home. However, if you are reading this, that either means that my spell has worn off or YOU have been deemed worthy enough to enter.

Only a spellcaster with good intentions, a kind heart, and so forth is capable of entering my home. I purposely set the spell that way.

You might ask why I would do such a thing and my answer is simple: I have seen far too many spellcasters with the sole intent of becoming the most powerful being in the world, to rule the earth with an iron fist, or to simply destroy the earth as we know it.

I hope that if you are reading this now, whomever you may be, that you do not share these wishes.

But I digress.

And who am I?

Well, at the time of writing this, I am one of the most powerful. However, I had to flee because I was being outnumbered by those with evil wishes.

Although, I cannot say that I didn't have evil wishes myself.

Some called me a murderer but I preferred the term 'keeper of justice'.

Again, I digress.

To bring this jumble to a conclusion, you are here either because you're worthy or my magic has worn off.

Here you will find all of my spellbooks, the very books that made me as powerful as I am.

Please make wise decisions.

Signed,
Agust Joon Park II

When I had first read it, I thought it had to be some sort of weird prank. Perhaps I had stumbled upon an old film set or something, but I quickly came to realize that it was all real.

If creepypastas were real, it wouldn't be hard to believe that some powerful spellcasting dude also existed, even if he was probably dead.

And it also wasn't unreasonable for me to believe that perhaps he had had values similar to that of the pastas. It was clear that he killed people. However, unlike the pastas, it seemed that he only killed those he deemed unworthy of life.

After reading the letter, I dedicated myself to becoming a powerful spellcaster, just like the man before me. Only when I had memorized all of the spells that the library had to offer, would I return to the mansion.

And after several years, that time had finally come.

And boy did I have a few surprises for the pastas.

-Meanwhile-

Third Person POV:

The pastas had wordlessly agreed to never speak of (Y/N) again... or at least not the (Y/N) that died in battle.

Slender had banned humans from ever entering the mansion again, but perhaps (Y/N) had made him weak, because he soon allowed another human to enter the mansion.

However, this time he did his best to prevent what happened last time from happening again.

He allowed this human to become a pasta.

Strangely enough, this human was also called (Y/N), and perhaps that's part of the reason Slenderman let her in.

But she also brought joy to the pastas who had been hurting because of the original (Y/N).

She had even managed to reunite Jeff with Smile.

It seemed as if everything was going good, minus a few minor details.

But the pastas weren't prepared for what was going to happen next.

.

.

.

The original (Y/N) finally returned.

But she was far from her original self.

•••••
1024 words

Ahahaha hi guys : D
Are you still mad at me?
Were you expecting that?

Thoughts? Comments?

I think there's only one more chapter left!

Unedited