When You and Him Boop Each Other's Noses

(A/N: Here's another fluffy boyfriend scenario to make up from the last scenario to ease all your hearts and souls. Hope you all enjoy and happy reading! ^^)

(A/N # 2: Have you guys seen the 2nd Trailer for Boku No Hero Academia? I couldn't stop my excitement while I was watching it. What do you guys think of the trailer? Ready for Season 4 of BNHA, readers?) 

-------

Morning (6:30 am)

"Arghh, alright. I'm up"

I turned off my alarm that's been ringing like crazy for the past few seconds and quickly got off the bed so I can prepare for school.

Once I arrived in the common room with my uniform on, I saw the rest of my classmates with their uniform too but some of them still look kinda sleepy though (one of them being Kaminari and Sero).

"Morning guys", I greeted.

"Good morning, (Y/N)-chan!", Asui greeted back with a cute froggy smile, "Come on, we have pancakes for breakfast!". (*ahem* Goro Akechi *ahem* *ahem*)

I nodded and smiled back at Asui as I proceed to the dining area.

Once I entered, I greeted the others good morning before I found my boyfriend, who is also getting pancakes.

He doesn't seem to notice my presence since he's getting pancakes so I had an idea.

I sneaked and made sure he doesn't notice me through the crowd here in the dining area.

Then I finally got near him, I greeted him just like always.

"Morning, Todo~"

He heard my bright calling and once he turned around -

"Oh good morning, my love-"

"Boop~"

I touched the top of his nose and giggled playfully - leaving him confused and blushing a bit.

"Oh", he said and seemed quite surprised from my actions just by hearing the tone of his voice, "Is this another way of showing affection?".

"You could say that", I said and kissed his cheek, "I just want to see what your reaction would be, hehe".

He blinked a few times and just raffled my hair saying, "You're too cute".

During Break Time

"Hey, Todo. Try this!"

My bento box is different this time and it already consist of curry rice and some homemade siomai.

"Ooh, this looks good", he said and tried one of the five pieces of siomai that I have on my bento box, "Mmm, you made this?".

I nodded and replied, "Yep, you're gonna love this one too! My mom and I did our best to work on our first curry rice together".

He scooped some curry rice with his spoon and once he tasted it, his eyes brighten and looked back at my bento box.

"This is delicious too", he said and gulped into his food, "Never had this often but I love it".

I smiled and since I was satisfied with his reaction, I got closer to him and -

"Boop~"

His eyes widened from my sudden action and this made me giggle and a bit playful.

"I'm happy that you loved it-"

"Boop..."

I stopped talking when he booped my nose back and it made me stop talking.

"W-Wha, did you just-"

"Boop..."

My heart raised and my cheeks were slightly glowing while Todoroki was smiling after seeing my reaction.

"Cute...", he said and kissed my forehead, "My apologies but like you said this morning, I just want to see what your reaction could be and I'm glad I did".

'You're cute too, Todoroki', I thought and smiled brightly at his return gesture.

After School

Todoroki and I bid our friends and classmates good-bye as we exited the U.A. gate and walked hand in hand.

"Want to stop by somewhere before we return to the dorm?", Todoroki suggested.

"Oh, that would be great!", I replied, "How about the bookstore near the shopping district? I heard a new volume is out for my new favorite manga".

Todoroki nodded in agreement at my idea and both of us went straight there while having our usual conversation.

...

"Aww, they're all sold out"

I sighed with disappointment but I told to myself deep down that there might be new stock next week.

'Better mark that on my calendar', I thought to myself as I created a note for next week using my calendar app from my phone.

"It's okay, (Y/N)", he reassured me and patted my shoulder, "Let's just browse for now, maybe there are new series that you might want to check out".

"Hmm, that's true", I replied and smiled at him then something hit me, "Oh! Now that you mentioned it...".

I went to the other side of the book shelf filled with manga while Todoroki followed me suit.

"Ohh, this one has a new volume, cool!", I said and examined the cover.

Minute after minute, I took my sweet time viewing the other side of the manga shelves and Todoroki doesn't seem to mind - well, at first.

He watched me as I kept browsing each and every manga on the shelves with bright eyes but he's slowly craving for your attention.

Instead of calling out to me, he got closer and the moment I felt his presence and turned my head -

"Boop...."

I blinked a few times after receiving yet another boop from my boyfriend and this made me smile.

"Finally, you noticed me-"

"Boop~!"

He gasped slightly and I automatically laughed after seeing his reaction.

"You weren't prepared for that, aren't you, Todo?", I asked him in a playful manner.

That being said, I saw his lips curling into a smirk and he said, "I am but I'm just getting started".

I had a weird feeling about this so I quickly stepped back and ran away with a playful smile.

Our visit to the bookstore just turned into a chase game which is unlike Todoroki and I would do when we spend time with each other.

I hid quite well as I went around the bookstore and I made sure nobody would give us weird looks.

'We've done it at the wrong place and the wrong time', I thought and laughed awkwardly, 'If only we stopped by at the park, it would be more appropriate-Ekk!'

I found myself trapped by Todoroki's arms with no chance of escaping and attempting will not do at all.

"Boop...", he said and hugged me, "I win".

I pouted with defeat but hugged him back with a smile.

"Since you won, I'll treat you", I suggested and touched the tip of his nose again, "Boop~!".

He smiled softly at my booping and said, "No, you're my prize. Come here".

I gasped as he kissed me without hesitation and this made my face turn red like his hair.

"T-Todo, we're inside a bookstore-"

"Boop, this is what you get for being so cute and not giving me attention"