When He Teases You

I sighed in relief when Todoroki decided we should take a break from our afternoon jog after our classes.

I wiped my sweat and sat on the ground under a nearby tree since the shade is cool and 

"Dammit, so hottt"

"Are you talking about me?"

I gasped and turned to see Todoroki, who just sat down beside me with his bottle of water.

"O-Oh my goodness, you scared me", I said and held my chest, "Actually, I was talking about the blazing sun".

He raised a brow suspiciously and scooted closer to me which is making my heart raise.

"Are you sure about that, my love?", he asked huskily.

"Y-Yeah!", I said and smiled shyly, "I mean the rays of the sunlight are-"

I stopped talking when he started taking off his gym uniform top and showed half of his bare and sexy- I mean, glorious- I MEAN! great body. (Refer the preview image to see what it is like *nosebleeds*).

'W-What the, he's not wearing his white undershirt?!', I thought, 'Dammit, those abs-'

"Is something the matter?"

I was snapped back to reality and when I realized how close Todoroki is, I scooted back a bit.

"Y-Y-Yeah!! Everything is fine, haha!", I said and laughed nervously, "I think I just need water, that's all".

I quickly grabbed my bottle and drank some right away.

But little did I know, Todoroki was doing the same thing except his way of doing it is different.

He took off the lid and started drinking as well then eventually, he started pouring water over his head - making himself totally drenched including his gym uniform top.

My heart skipped a beat and I tried to compose myself even I feel like I'm already losing myself.

'Why am I feeling this way? I mean I saw him shirtless before but-'

My thoughts are fading away until I saw the drips of water from his bottle flowing down his bare body and down to his abs.

My cheeks are getting red after seeing such a sight and quickly hide them by looking away.

'Agh, not this again! It's like back in the training camp all over again!*', I thought, 'Except I think he's doing it on purpose'. (Referring to "When You Had A Nosebleed").

I wiped my sweat using a fluffy towel this time and fan myself using my hand then after turning to look at my boyfriend again, boy it was the biggest mistake.

My eyes widened when he trapped me against the tree trunk with one of his arms. 

His face is now inches away from mine and he looked like he wanted to kiss my lips.

So, I automatically closed my eyes since I'm having mixed feelings at the moment and my heart is beating faster.

But...

I can feel his lips although it didn't land on my lips but it landed on the tip of my nose instead.

"E-Eh? Y-You missed...", I admitted with pure honesty then pouted.

He chuckled softly and gave me a hug which is making my cheeks heat up and turn into tomato red because he's still half-shirtless.

"My apologies, my love", he said and finally kissed my lips, "I feel like teasing you bit".