YandereJeff X GenderNeutralReader

For All Genders!

~~~~

Y/n was sitting on a seat inside the bas late at night. There would only be a few people from now and then at that hour, but she would mostly be alone.

The bus suddenly stopped as a tall and thin man, wearing black baggy trousers, with a white hoodie stepped inside.

Y/n could not see the man's face, but indeed his black messy hair could be seen. Other than that, his face was hidden in the shadows.

Y/n grew uncomfortable as the strange approached and sat to the next seat. Why so close? This man could have sat somewhere else?

I put on my headphones and closed my eyes to ignore the weird stranger. It worked, at first, until I started to grow uneasy and opened my eyes to find his head face me.

I could see his features better. He had pale skin, almost as pale as the snow and.....

He had a strange smile..

I didn't know whether to contimue ignoring him, or talk, or change seat, or run, or scream, or-

"May I help you?" I asked as I took of my headphones.

The man smiled at me. "You are so beautiful."

That made me grow a bit scared, confused and concern for this guy... Was he high or something?

Either way, I didn't want to be near him anymore.

To my luck, the bus has stopped for my destination, and I quickly got up to leave, fearing that something bad would have happened.

"Good luck."

I stopped and turned behind me to see the man smiling forward, before I stepped out of the bus, as the doors closed and I watched the bus take away the strange man I desired to never see again.

With tired eyes but a happy smile, I stared at the heaven in front of me, waiting for me to enter and feel the warmth of it, otherwise known as home.

-------------

A few days later, I had already forgotten about him as he stopped appearing and I finally grew comfortable once again.

Until another night...

At the same time, I, for once again, saw the man in white. He approached me and sat next to me.
My breath stiffen and I tried to ignore him, until I saw his pale hand reaching out to me.

"Jeff."

I stared at him for a bit, before slowly touching his hand with mine and shaking it a bit, "Y/n.."

"Attractive name," he smirked. "It is nice to finally meet you."

"Hm, indeed." I nodded my head.

Just as he was going to make more questions, it was my stop. I said goodbye to Jeff, who did not answer back as I got off the bus.

With an inhaler and exhale, I turned behind me to see the bus leaving, only to be meeting with piercing blue eyes making me yelp.

Jeff, who got down with me, let out a laugh at this. "W-Why did you follow me, Jeff?"

"Well, I really like you, Y/n... I wanted to.... Get to know you more." He smiled simply, revealing his face to me. I didn't know what to say, until I noticed what I assumed blood on his cheek.

".... I-Is that.... P-Paint or something?" I asked, not wanting to say the word 'blood' to the weird person.

"It is blood." he said, smiling deviously.

I swallowed hard in fear. He noticed this and laughed once again. "I was just kidding' wit' 'cha." I let out a nervous laugh and scratched the back of my neck. "Ah.... H-Hahah.... Fr a second I thought--"

"It was the color that got spilled out of my victims' bodies as I stabbed them with NO MERCY!!!" I widen my eyes and started running away vastly, whinpering as his psychotic laughter echoed through my ears.

I took deep breaths as I ran, ran and ran and ran and, "GAH--" And of course, I had to fall at the perfect time and sprained my ankle.

Just like in the stories. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. I am so funny, kill me--

I looked up to see Jeff standing and staring down at me with a smile. He knelt down to my level and raised my chin up with his fingers.

"I fell in love at first sight with that beautiful, beautiful face of yours.. I couldn't just let you go."

"P-P-Please, don't kill me..."

"Kill.. Kill you? No... I don't kill people, I just put them to sleep.." He giggled insanely like the maniac he was.

"But I will not do anything to you, love.." He softly caressed my cheek and stared at my eyes deeply, "I just... Want you."

I stared deep into his blue ones in confusion. He chuckled before he picked me up bridal style.

I wanted to yell, scream for help, act, do anything, but I want too shocked to even move, so I did nothing.

"I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you, Y/n."

~~~~~

Was it short? Did it suck?

Oh well >:P