When You Hear Him Sing (300K Reads Special)

(A/N: This is requested by DepressedPotatoQueen, Writers_ghost and Mimicoscos. This scenario is the perfect way to celebrate the 300k+ reads of this book! Thank you all so much for reading and enjoying my book, everyone T_T! From the title or suggestion, I had a pretty hard time which song that Todoroki would sing so I decided to choose a song that's been in my head for a while. The song used here for those who don't know is entitled "You Are The Reason" by Calum Scott and I think you guys will like this song. Oh and one more thing! For best and realistic experience,you can listen to the song while reading this scenario [if you guys want to or not, haha]. I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! ^^) 

Date created : June 20, 2019

Date edited : June 21, 2019 (minor edits)

...

"Finally..."

I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms wide after finally finishing the math homework that Ectosplasm gave us the other day.

"I don't know what's hard anymore...", I said and lay my head against the coffee table, "Beating villians or math homework".

I sighed and Todoroki, who's been working his math homework along side me this whole time, finished his too before yawning.

"You tell me...", he commented and checked the clock, "What...it's already this late?".

I raised my head and when I checked the clock, it says -

"O-One in the morning?!", I said and face palmed, "We should've scheduled our duo quirk training another time".

He rubbed my back reassuringly before kissed the top of my head.

"It's alright, it's a weekend tomorrow anyways", he said and packed away his things, "We should probably go to bed".

I nodded sleepily and yawned deeply with tiredness.

"Thanks for helping me out tonight, Shoto", I said and smiled tiredly, "I really appreciate the help and for being with me".

He smiled back and helped you pack away since slumber is taking over my body slowly.

"You're welcome, my love", he said and without hesitation, he carried me bridal style which made me slightly awake from an instant.

"W-Woah, what are you doing-"

He shushed me using his finger tip and replied straight forwardly, "I'm taking you to your room".

"E-Eh, but what if someone might catch you sneaking into the girl's dorm?", I said in a low tone.

He shook his head and proceed to walking the girl's dorm elevator.

"It's very late and I don't think anyone is awake at this hour", Todoroki whispered in a reassuring way, "Besides, I can't just let you sleep here in the common room".

"Well, that's true", I said, "B-But you don't have to do this. I can go by myself-"

He shushed me again but only this time, he kissed my lips.

"Please, let me", Todoroki said straightforwardly again and looked into my (e/c) orbs.

Since I can't say no to that cute and handsome face, I sighed and replied with a tired smile, "Alright, you win".