Chapter seventeen: Roseanne Park

No one's POV

"Y/n...?" a soothing yet concerned voice was heard inside irene's room. y/n looked up to see her friend rosé standing on the door her face worriedly looks at her.

"G-go away..." y/n mumbled and burried her face again with her hands as she let her tears fall.

Y/n didn't care if she was looking so weak to a person. she lost everything that kept her whole though the thought of rosé being here comforts her even though she hasn't done anything but a simple kiss back in seoul. y/n didn't noticed but rosé walked towards her slowly.

"Y/n." rosé called out to her but y/n acted as if she didn't heard anything. she kept flowing her cries like there wasn't anyone in the room but her.

"Hey..." rosé say kneeling down to y/n. she hesitated to hold her but she did anyways. she held her shoulder in a comfort way. y/n bit her lip realizing that she was crying for the first time and in front of chaeyoung.

Rosé sighed and took a leap. she grabbed y/n's arm and hugged her tightly. y/n's eyes widen in shock but she got more emotional and gave in. she hugged rosé back tightly letting more tears fall and she doesn't know how to stop it.

the two didn't utter a single word or noise other than y/n's sobbing. rosé's heart ached at hearing the person she likes breaks down in front of her.

Even the thought of y/n killing a friend of hers vanished out of her thought like it was nothing. but deep down it was embedded in her to hate this girl because she killed a person she loves. she kept reminding herself that she just 'likes' y/n and she 'loves' the person she murdered. but why can't she hate her other than to fall for her more?

slowly y/n's sobbing lessened and rosé lets out a sigh of relief mentally. it hurts her to see the girl she 'likes' in this state. she should be happy or decieving others. she should be that same sarcastic and fun y/n she once met in an airplane on their way to seoul.

'I wish i wouldn't of have to be the one to comfort you but there was no one but me to do that. you are making this harder for me y/n. i should hate you but i feel the opposite.' Rosé thought

"Are you okay?" rosé asked patiently and pulled herself away from y/n releasing her. she missed y/n's embrace but she knew it would end.

y/n just nodded wiping her tears away from
her face before she can embarrass herself once more. the only person who has seen her cry was her sister that was kidnapped by her ex who was evil and sick in the head.

"Gosh i must look like an idiot right now." y/n mumbled and chuckled. rosé smiled while shaking her head disapproving.

"People cry y/n. it's normal." rosé comforted her but she shook her head.

"I never cried again. not after my mother died. you're the only one who's seen me cry other than irene." y/n confessed making rosé widen her eyes in disbelief.

"Really?" rosé asked

"Yes honestly." y/n chuckled feeling much better than before.

"You should do it more often. i'm not saying that you do it everyday it's just not normal for you to box in your emotions."

"You want me to cry again?" y/n asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"Yes. it's not that terrible to do it. i'll be downstairs and don't worry i won't say a word about this." she patted y/n's shoulder and walked to the door.

"Rosé." y/n called out and the girl turned around with a smile on her face.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you..."

rosé felt happy and nodded at y/n. she has a smile plastered on her face as she walked outside irene's room.

"Oh fuck..." y/n muttered standing up looking at the mirror.

"I look like a damn mess." she whispered and wiped her face with the tissue on the table covering up any sign that she cried.

"You better have a good reason as to why you left this damn house in the first place irene."

Y/n's POV

i fixed my shirt and walked out her room heading back to the kitchen to see any clues.

suddenly out of the blue someone threw me a phone and good thing i caught it. it was pointed at my face and was lucky. i frowned and looked at the person who threw it to me.

"Seriously?" i said and huffed. Mina (2nd close answer on decision 5) she chuckled and gave me a peace sign while talking back to tzuyu.

I realized that the phone wasn't familiar and i opened it. suprised it doesn't have a password.

'Who the hell wouldn't put a password in their own phone?'

I checked the messages and immidiately saw the name wendy. i clicked my tongue and leaned on a wall scrolling through the messages.

~~

"Holy shit!" i shouted then covered my mouth noticing that Tzuyu and dahyun were asleep. they both sat up frightened of my sudden outburst.

"Sorry sorry." i gave them a peace sign.

"Y/n what-"

"Look!" i pointed at the phone that was found in the kitchen.

they all went to me to check up on the phone and gasp as to what they saw.

Wendy
You better make that kitchen bloody jackson

Me
I'm not your bloody servant

Wendy
If you fuck this up your cover is blown. just
a reminder.

Me
Fuck off wendy i'm at the house. see you soon

"That motherfucker." i said and stood up giving jennie the phone for her to read.

"Jackson who?" Chaeyoung asked and i sighed ended up telling them who he is and where he's from.

"Give me the phone." jeongyeon extended her hand for me to place the phone. confusingly i gave it and she started to type something.

"What are you doing?"

"Hacking. obviously y/n." she snorted making me roll my eyes staring at her waiting.

"I'm going to need my computer. i'll be back i'm just going to get it in my house." she stood up to leave rushing.

"We'll find them. don't worry." rosé held my hand making me more calmer. why does she have this effect on me?

~~

Sorry for not updating earlier school's been hectic. our classes start in 5 in the morning to 4 it changed and i don't know why. (edit because i miss typed)