Eleven

"It's better than I ever even knew, they say that the world was built for two."

Waking up to my alarm, I quickly shut it off, before realising my surroundings

Celia's room.

And then everything from the night before comes flooding back to me. The amount of wine we consumed is absolutely abhorrent, and I wonder if I'll be able to stomach it again.

Til tomorrow Ivy, my subconscious reminds.

I brush my teeth in the main bathroom, and make my way into the main living space, clearing up some of the mess that was made from the night before. I need something to focus my thoughts on, as Harry is consuming them. Is he still even here?

On one hand, I'd love for him to have already left to avoid any awkward morning pleasantries, though what if before he left, if he left, he peeked into Celia's room to witness me in an awkward position. I cringe as I picture it in my head - mouth wide open, drool dripping onto my pillow, possibly even snoring. Oh God.

I peek through the crack of my bedroom to find my bed neatly made, and breathe a huge sigh of relief, as I sit on the edge of my bed.

"I hope you don't mind, but I helped myself to your shower," Harry interrupts my quiet moment, causing me to jump up.

"Fùck!" I exclaim, holding onto my chest in surprise. "I thought you'd left."

He's in yesterday's clothes, only his hair is wet and he smells delicious. Not to mention, he looks delicious.

"Ouch," he exclaims, holding onto his heart in faux offence. "That can be arranged," he jokes, walking towards the door, and stopping.

"Go for it," I laugh, and he's even more shocked at my jokingly blatant disregard for his feelings. "I mean... stay. No. Don't go. Never leave," I add, correcting myself in an overly forced tone.

"Maybe. But only because you were so convincing and all," he smiles back, ruffling his hands through his hair to get it sitting the way that he wants.