•28•

When y'all see this '~~~~' head unto my 18+ version....*insert evil laugh here*

Also, let me know if you spot any punctuation, spelling or grammer mistakes..

RYDER

  The whispering winds light against my eardrums. The heavy cloud of smoke accompanying every puff of air I let out slowly becomes one with the foggy atmosphere of the night.

  My dark brown messy hair, obstructing the clear view of the beautiful starlit sky. I shook it out of my eyes, sighing as the winds blew them back in place.

  Every puff I exhaled symbolized the pieces of my shattered heart. It's like I could still hear him call out for me, I sithed. He'd always call for me and no matter the situation, I'd always be there whenever he needs. Always.

"Ryder" speak of the beautiful devil himself.

  I turned, watching as he stood looking slightly frightened. His feet gradually disappeared into the gentle fog as his short skirt moved in sync with the gentle winds of the night.

"Aleister" my voice was raspy as I let go of the cig, the lit stick falling from my trembling fingers.

"Ryder" he called out again, running over, tears slipping from his eyes as he did.

  Taking me by surprise, his arms widened, tackling me. I stumbled back, hurdling and landing with a soft thud on the grassy land.

"Aleister what are you-" he pulled away, cutting me off as he pleaded.

"I'm so sorry" he suddenly sat up, his ass settling on my groin.

  I gulped loudly, knowing this wouldn't end well if he started to move even slightly.

"I've been a terrible brother" he sobbed out, bouncing lightly and I started to feel myself awakening as my pants slowly tightened.

"And I-" he stopped, looking down as a tent formed from under his skirt as well.

  He looked up me, his eyes reflecting curiousity and uncertainty. His lips quivered a bit as they slowly parted, allowing the lower to settle between his teeth.

"Ryder I-" he stopped, his eyes darting towards mine. His forest green pupils hooding gradually with pleasure.

~~~~

"I can't believe I cheated on him" he cried out, desperatly clenching unto my shirt.

"Aleister look, it was just dry humping, he doesn't have to know" was all I could say, I couldn't think of anything better.

  The situation went out of hand real quick. I could've stopped him but the pleasure took over me like a flood. Even when he was rubbing his groin against mine, I could've shoved him off. It's not like he could really put up a fight anyway.

"But he...I-" he broke down unto his knees, sobbing in his hands.

  I knew it was my fault and it broke my heart to see him this messed up and depressed over something I could've avoided.

"Aleister" I called and he looked up at me through glassy eyes as I joined him on my knees as well.

"Do you regret it?" I asked a bit shakily, preparing my heart for a major blow.

"Ryder let's just please go home" he pleaded desperately, ignoring the question.

"Okay" I whispered, choosing not to urge further.

  We then began our walk. It was awkward and silent. The tension in the air was too thick to utter words.

  I would occasionally steal glances at the beautiful boy. His long slightly curly blonde hair bouncing with every step he took, his egg shell-like skin shimmering under the delicate moonlight, his beautiful wavy lashes capable of enticing the devil himself, his choice of clothing, cute but sexy at the same time. I smirked, licking my lips.

  It was obvious I was an idiot for him. No matter how many times he breaks my heart, I could never stop loving him.

I then thought back to what I said to him after our immoral dry dumping. I had said those three words to him but he was already asleep and although he may feel otherwise, I don't feel bad or regret over what we did. It's just that the mere circumstances don't favour us.

.........

  Minutes of walking past and we slowly approached our house. Only seconds later and we were at our front door.

"Let me do the talking" I instructed and he nodded, his body tensing up as I opened the door.

"Where have both of you been?" Sam asked frantically rushing over to us, her tone concerning.

"Relax, the important thing is that Aleister's okay" I said, turning to him, not resisting a loving smile.

"Did something happen?" Her eyes narrowed over at her son.

"No no everything's alright" I said calmly while Aleister nervously nibbled on his lower lip.

"You boys should go clean up" she said, still worried.

"Mom we're fine, I promise" he said assuringly, giving her a small smile.

"Okay I trust you" she said, giving us a half smile.

  We headed silently to our room, his face still a bit flushed. We inched closer to our bedroom door and eventually entered. I shut the door behind us, trapping us in the thick and suffocating atmosphere.

  The silence carried on as he slowly took off his shirt, his back turned to me. I sighed, taking off my shirt too. Without turning towards me, he grabbed some clothes and went in the bathroom.

  Minutes past as I stood by the window, memories of our pleasurefilled groins rubbing flashing through my eyes.

"Ryder" I turned, Aleister stood nervously wearing only a tee three sizes too big.

"Yes?" I replied, looking up at his eyes, avoiding the sight of his beautifully smooth and slender legs.

"I can't pretend that it never happened" he paused, my heart pounding senselessly against my chest.

"I'm not going to lie, it was my fault, all of it and I'm sorry" he said and I opened my mouth to talk but he motioned me to stop by putting his palm up.

"I'm sorry it happened, I just-it's just really complicated and-" I interrupted this time.

"Did you regret it?" I asked and immediately, his eyes turned glassy. His tears shimmered through his eyes as the morning sunlight shone through the blinds.

"That's just it Ryder, I...I didn't and-" he paused, sniffling. He eventually looked up at me staring deeply into my deep hazel eyes.

"I-" I couldn't stop myself.

  I reached up, my hands digging into his hair as I planted a soft kiss on his swollen lips. I only gave it a few seconds before slowly leaning back.

"I'm s-" he crashed his lips on mine this time. A single swirl of my tongue over his lips and they parted, giving way for my tongue to slowly travel around every inch. His mouth warm against mine as soft moans escaped his lips.

....Ahem.. you're welcome....