Chapter 17

Everly

Elliot Walker, brought his drunk butt to my place, yet again and I reacted better than last time.

"What?" I barked at him and he smiled.

"Baby Ever." He cheered and give me a hug.

"Don't call me that." I said, annoyed and pulled away from him.

"You are so adorable." He said.

"How did you? Why are you even here?" I scowled at him and he smiled.

"I missed your pretty a**."

I scrunched my nose. "You're a pervert now?"

He laughed. "Where is your mom and dad?" He asked.

"They are not home, yet." I said looking at my phone. Tomorrow is Monday and I wonder if Phillip and Barbara don't have work tomorrow.

"Good for me." He said and walked inside.

"Hey, go back to your own house." I said.

"What is mine is yours and what is yours is mine." He screamed as he made himself home.

And I give him an odd look. "Then give me your car's key." I took out my hand, I expected him to say no because as far as I know, boys love their cars and adore it and he is the same because I have seen his car collection and love for his car.

He threw the key towards me, "You can keep it, if you want to. I mean it when I say what is mine is yours."

"What?" I said, catching the key before it dropped on the floor. He threw his mercedes' key to me. "Did you drive yourself here?"

"No." He chuckled. "Someone dropped me here."

"Are you sober?"

"I don't know." He said as he sat on the couch.

"It's not a good idea, my parents will be coming home." I said looking at the clock.

"When is the good time?" He asked looking at his imaginary watch on his wrist.

"Maybe I can drop you home?" I said and pulled him up from the couch.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you cannot be here."

"Everly Baby, relax." He said and his green eyes pierced to mine. I looked away from him.

"Don't call me that."

"Call you what? baby? Ain't you a baby?" He asked pinching my cheek. "Such a cute one might I add."

My cheek flushed from him both his compliment and also due to his pinching.

"It hurts." I lied and smacked his hand away.

He sighed and looked at me.

"We have school tomorrow." I reminded and it is midnight already.

"Yeah, yeah." He brushed that topic off.

"Argh." I said defeated and walked upstairs to my room.

"So dramatic." He called out.

"Says the one who speed up on the road without communicating."

"What?" I heard him and heard his footsteps behind me.

"Get home safe, good night." I ran towards my room and planned to lock myself in the room, but him being athletic beat me and pulled me behind by my shirt.

"Hey!" I protested.

"Not so soon, baby." He said and stepped into my room first. "Finally, I am home."

"Why are you not this cheerful when sober?"

"I am always cheerful." He said, smiling and showing me his dimple.

"Sure." I said, rolling my eyes at him. "Make yourself feel home." I sarcastically remarked.

He yawned and stretched and give me thumbs up. "Don't the party usually get over in the morning?"

"Yea." He said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Tomorrow is suppose to be our day in school."

"What do you mean?"

"You and all the popular children don't usually show up on Mondays except when you have exams." I pointed out.

He grinned. "Did you stalk me before?"

"No." I rolled my eyes. "Like I said, it is suppose to be our day where non popular children celebrate."

"Then if you stay in with me tomorrow, we can let them have fun."

"No." I said, "not going to happen." as I walked to the washroom.

"Look at you, party pooper."

"Says the one who did it."

He laughed. When we were on bed, it was 2:15 am and I groaned. I put the alarm for 7 am and I thought about how less sleep I will be getting. The bed shifted and I felt his hand pulled me closer to him and he was hugging me from behind.

"What are you doing?"

"Cuddling." He said.

"I am not your girlfriend." I said, scrunching my nose. "Go look for another person." I pushed him away

"Cuddling is good at times, help you to relax." He said and I think he noticed my body relaxing.

"You are annoying." I muttered.

"Tell me something new."

"Hmm." And I drifted off to a deep sleep and before I knew it my alarm went off on me.

"Shut that damn thing." I heard him muttered and he pulled me closer to him.

"Move away, if you want me to turn it off." His arms relaxed and allowed me to reach for my phone and when I turned it off, he pulled me back.

"No." I shake my head. "We have school."

"Five more minutes, I have a massive hangover."

"Sure, you do and you have to go home to get dress too." I pointed out.

"Shoot." He said getting up quickly and then after sometime, he relaxed and smirked. "Wait, I have everything under control actually."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He took out out his phone and texted someone before I heard a door bell ringing.

"Can you and whoever you called stop ringing the door bell, my parents." I started to explain.

"Relax, Your dad went to work and your mom is not at home."

"How do you know that?" I asked, suspiciously.

"I have my way." He said as he opened the door and I hear him ran down to open the door.

I went to the washroom to take a quick shower and when I came out, I see him playing with his phone.

"I will take a quick shower, there is breakfast down there. I will see you in a bit and I see a bag with him."

"Fresh towels in the cupboard."

"Thanks baby." He winked.

"I said, stop calling me that."

"Okay, Everly." He said, and I know he rolled his eyes on me as he walked in.

"Much better." I called out.

"Sure." I heard him call out and I smiled for the first time after a long time, in the morning.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please help me get 1k read for this book. I really appreciate all your supports in all my books❤️ thank you everyone.