Yikes @ Heterosexuality.

"Tell. Me. Everything." Killian demanded.

After they'd completed their two hour ultimate glare fest at the ice cream shop, they'd climbed into Harper's GTI then sped towards his house, narrowingly missing people walking their dogs on the sidewalks.
No animals were harmed in the wake of Harper Graham's temper.

They stood across from each other in Harper's massive bedroom. The walls were painted a pale yellow color, He had posters strewn all over them, ranging from different models of Volkswagen Cars, to bands, mostly Arctic Monkeys.

"Well?" Killian pressed as he folded his arms.

"Let's sit down."

They both moved towards the huge four poster bed, with Harper immediately plopping down in the middle. Killian sat on the edge, far from him. Harper raised an eyebrow at his best friend, he always sat in the middle with him. Killian rolled his eyes then scooted closer to Harper, making him grin in the process.

"I'm listening."

"As I assured you earlier, I'm not gay--"

"Oh, sis..." Killian jokingly faked concern then reached out to rub Harper's shoulder. "Denial is one of the first stages of grief."

"Grief? I'm not grieving--"

"Shhhh." Killian silenced Harper by placing a finger on his lips. "Let's have a moment of silence for your straightness. It's gone."

Harper smacked Killian's hand away and scowled. "As I was saying... George had been giving me these weird looks during class since the start of the year--"

"Weird looks?"

"Yes, like he wanted to devour me or something, kinda like how you look at Weston, anyway... The day you ditched school to go look for a job, George asked me to come to his class after school and I did, cause I thought he wanted to discuss actual math--"

"Sex, Codename: Math. Hey do you remember 'Codename: Kids Next Door'? Man, those were some cool ass cartoons--"

"Would you stop interrupting me? Thanks. So I went over there and found him jerking off, which was weird cause, I mean, he knew I was coming, right? So I watched him-- which was weird too, I know, but George has always been kinda hot-- not that I was looking. Cause I wasn't."

"And...?"

"He caught me watching and pretended to be embarrassed, And I know he wasn't, cause he was the one who fucking told me to show up!" Harper yelled as he threw his hands up in the air in frustration.

"Calm down."

"And I... I made the first move." He added softly. "I can't stop stressing about this, I feel really burned out. I thought I knew who I was, but..."

"Harper, it's okay to feel like that. I completely understand how you feel cause I've been through the same thing."

"You fucked your Math teacher?"

"Harper, no."

"Oh... I know it's completely inappropriate, but this-- it doesn't feel wrong..." Harper's voice trailed.

"You like him?"

"He's a great lay. I don't wanna say he's the best I've ever had, but he's the best I've ever had."

"You just said it, Harper."

Harper's face was etched with emotion. He actually had feelings for George, for his teacher, a Man. Killian knew the feeling all too well, realizing you were attracted to the same sex was not easy. Especially when society slapped labels on you the minute you were born.

There was less stigma attached to being queer nowadays, but there were still folks who were old fashioned and not accepting. But Killian made a silent vow that he'd be there for his best friend. He wouldn't allow him to feel isolated or lonely. He'd show Harper that it was okay to be different. That he could be gay and still slay.

"I know..." He sighed. "I'll talk to him, find out where this 'relationship' is going. I know we can't actually date, but... we're leaving that shithole in 3 months. Maybe..."

"Hey, it's okay. You're okay." Killian wrapped his arms around Harper and ran a hand through his hair, it always comforted him. He held his best friend tighter when he felt warm tears soak his white cotton shirt.
-----------------

After they'd left the ice cream shop, West and Brittany had gone to the skate park. It wasn't Brittany's scene but she'd gone because West liked it. He prayed for his ankle to heal faster, because he missed skating, his body was itching for the familiar adrenaline rush he always got when he was on the rink.
They left after a couple of hours of watching people skate, but agreed to meet at their usual spot at 11:30 PM.
-

West had been avoiding his dad for a week. Paul took the hint and had left West to himself. It would be hard to avoid him today, though. West could hear him rummaging around in the kitchen, it would be difficult to leave through the front door without being seen, and He couldn't exactly jump from his bedroom window. He took a deep breath then retreated downstairs, he'd cross that bridge when he got to it, which was exactly in 5, 4, 3, 2...

"Going somewhere?"

"A friend's." He replied in a low voice.

"I, uh... I made dinner. T-tried to. Can you stay for dinner at least?" Paul stammered.

"I can't, I really have to--"

"Please."

West sighed heavily, then looked over at his dad, "What'd you make?"
----

Dinner was a disaster. Paul didn't know how to cook. He had burnt the rice, and the steak was only half cooked, West stabbed at it several times to make sure it was completely dead, he was convinced it would've started moo'ing.

They ended up ordering pizza.
-
"I didn't know you liked Chicken and Pineapple pizza."

"I love it." West gushed as he went for his 6th slice.

"That's nice."

Their conversations were kept to a minimum, they never knew what to say to each other when it didn't involve insults and screams.
--

"I'm gonna go over to my friend's. This was..."

Paul took in West's expression. He looked like he was trying to hold back a laugh. "Horrible, I know."

"It was peaceful."

He tore his eyes from West's, then stared at his hands. The guilt clawed at his heart, he knew his son still had his guard up, and that it would take a while for him to open up and trust him again. But Paul would start somewhere. He'd start with admitting his faults.

"Weston..."

"Yeah?" West answered as he glanced over at his dad from the doorway.

"I'm sorry. For everything."
_______________

where are all my readers from???