•25

_________________

You walked around the street to spot a coffee shop. Once you found it, you entered inside and ordered for yourself. The employee at the counter asked for your name so he can call for you as you wait.

You sat down as you waited for it. After 5 minutes, your name was called. You happily took your coffee and payed.

As you got out, you started to walk towards Jungkook's apartment.

As you were walking, it felt like someone was following you. You had to be clever and not let them know so you walked inside another shop and carefully looked at the person who was following you.

Your eyes widened as you took a look at the person's face. You immediately take out your cellphone and called Jungkook.

He attended your call after two rings.

"Hello?"
He spoke.

"Jungkook! My dad has found me!"
You whisperly shouted.

Jungkook eyes widened and he cursed.
"Where are you right now?"

"No you shouldn't come! They will see your face! Please don't come!"
You panickly begged him as you walked inside the restroom.

"Y/N please tell me! For your own sake!"
Jungkook shouted this time.

You sighed and decided to think about it. You totally don't want to go back to that house.

"I am near the apartment, i didn't look at the name of the shop before coming in but it's an ice cream shop."
You spoke.

"Is the interior blue?"
Jungkook asked as he wore his shoes and jacket, ready to come for you.

"No, it's pink."
You said as you looked from the door of the restroom.

"Okay i know which ice cream shop you are in. I'll be there, don't worry."
Jungkook reassured you as he ended the call and called one of his men.

"Right this instant come to ice cream shop and deal with a guy."
Jungkook spoke and ended the call.

He jogged towards the shop and looked around for sign of any of your dad's men. He spotted a muscular guy with a bluetooth device in his ear.

Jungkook again called his men which was already coming as he was always near his apartment, incase something happens.

"I spotted a muscular guy around his 30s. Just grab him."
Jungkook ordered and entered inside the shop.

He called you,
"Come out. I'm here,"
As he said that, he heard the restroom door opened. You hugged him as soon as you saw him.

Jungkook caressed your back.

"I was so scared...."
You sobbed a little.

"Shhh... I'm here right? I won't let anyone take you."
He said as he kissed your head.

As you both pulled away from hug, you looked outside.