chap. 16

"Please talk to me leek" silence.

"Come on, I miss my baby brother" even more silence.

"Wanna know something about dad?" silence.

I'm currently at Cece's house sitting on the floor outside the room Maleek was currently hiding in.

"I'll take your silence as a yes. He and my mom planned an arranged marriage for me about five years ago,to merge companies with the other family's. The boy they set me up to marry raped me on my birthday four years ago and got me pregnant. The instant my parents and the boys parents found out I was pregnant they made the doctor pulled the baby from my body limb by limb. They didn't even asked what I wanted." I heard shuffling behind the door before it was pulled open and Maleek came out.

"So sorry if I didn't just wanna jump to the point of telling you that our dad is such a wicked fuck" he sat beside me on the floor with his knees pulled up.

He pulled me into a sideways hug and rest his head on top of my head.

"Well he's a dick. I'm sorry about everything you went through. Gelo know this shit?"

I slap him on the hand playfully.

"Watch your fucking mouth around your older sister but yes he knows everything" I said before standing up and pulling him with me.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, I should of gave you a chance to explain yourself instead of shutting you out like I did" at least he's owning up to his mistakes.

"Yeah you should of" I ruffle his hair a bit before giving him a hug.

"Where's Gelo?" he ask throwing his hand over my shoulder as we walk to the kitchen where Cece was.

"How am I suppose to know?" I ask looking at him with a raised brow.

He shrug his shoulders. "I just thought you'd know due to the limp in your walk and the numerous hickeys on your neck"

My mouth fell open at his bluntness.

"You're way too blunt lil nigga" we entered the kitchen together to find Cece chewing on a whole dish of curry shrimps.

"She's been eating a lot lately" Maleek whispers into my ears.

Is that right? Hmmm. This bitch would be out of her mind.

"Y'all fucking?" I whisper back to him.

He looks at me like I'm dumb or got two heads.

"The fuck you mean? Of course we're fucking" this kid.

"Hey Cece" I finally decide to snap her out of her eating trance.

She looks up at us and flash us both a very shrimpy grin. Ew.

"Bitch close yo mouth" I said walking up towards her and taking a few of her shrimps.

"Save me some babe" Maleek says as he kisses her on the lips.

This is gonna take some getting used to.

"Oh Maleek, Gelo and them have been asking for you to come round later"I inform him as I suddenly remembered Gelo telling me to tell him.

"Aiight I'll be leaving now. Haven't seen them niggas in forever" well they've been gone for a while.

I waited until he left the kitchen.

Then the living room.

The door clicked.

He's gone.