Let Me

A/N: Hey loves! So this chapter is gonna be...unholy. So ROAD TRIP! All the gays hop on board, next stop hell! ITS GONNA BE LIT! ;) This chapter is RATED R! (Like I'm serious)
WARNING: CNC, this is NOT sexual ASSULT!
Side note:  Have you guys noticed the length of Alycia's fingers?!! I mean good for Clarke right? :0

3rd Person POV

Lexa leaned forward on the bed placing her hands on either side of Clarke, her lips hovering just above Clarke's. She leaned down an placed a chaste kiss on her lips then moved her attention to the soft spot on her neck and the skin just bellow her earlobe.

Her hands gripped all of Clarke's body, unable to pick a spot. Lexa wanted all of her, so her hands gripped hungrily at her skin. Lexa was almost feverish with her advances, like she was unable to control her desires.

More. More. More. It played through Lexa's mind over and over. She needed more of Clarke, more of the sounds she made, more of her skin, more of her taste, more of her smell.

It was all too much but not enough at the same time. Each kiss took the air from her lungs almost immediately, her breaths coming in gasps.

Clarke wasn't even touching Lexa yet and she was moaning into the crook of her neck, all because of the sensations of touching Clarke.

Her fingers trailed up and down Clarke's sides, gripping her hips and tracing her stomach. Lexa's knees were on either side of Clarke's legs, straddling her and leaning forward.

She placed heated kisses up and down Clarke's neck and across her collarbones. Lexa wasn't the only one that couldn't find the air to breath. Clarke was a moaning mess beneath her, gasping and panting at every touch.

They were both so at the mercy of the other. Both too turned on for the simple touches.

Lexa connected their lips once again, Clarke struggling to kiss back with the amount of heat between them. She moaned into Lexa's mouth and bit her lip gently causing Lexa to over heat.

Lexa stood up from the bed, taking big gulps of air and running her fingers through her hair. Clarke was still laying on the bed, breathing equally hard.

Each wanted the other more than anything else, making the heat grow exponentially between them.

"Clarke."  Lexa was still breathing heavily, looking down at Clarke on the bed.

"Lexa I need-"

"I know. Come with me." Lexa extended her hand to Clarke, which she took and followed her.

Lexa lead Clarke to a room inside the cabin that had stone walls and a stone floor with a circle cut out of the floor.

"What is this Lexa?"

Lexa gave Clarke a smirk before leaning over and pushing a lever, the circle in the floor filling with water. "A bath. Have you ever had one?"

"We used showers." Clarke looked a little embarrassed. "I've never had a bath."

Lexa smiled widely, "well you won't have to swim so don't worry."

Lexa took a match and lit it, walking around the bath and lighting the many (many) candles that surrounded it.

Clarke walked towards the bath and dipped her fingertips into the water, "Lexa! It's warm."

Lexa hummed happily, taking Clarke's hand in her own. "Get in."

Clarke stepped down into the bath one leg at a time, Lexa holding her hand as she did so she wouldn't slip. Lexa followed her into the bath and hugged Clarke from behind while they were both still standing.